Janssen EMEA Market Access is looking for talented people to expand capabilities in health economic modelling to support Market Access in the EMEA region.
The expert in Health economics modelling will be responsible for
- Hands-on support in development, refinement and adaptation of health economic models for HTA submissions across markets within the EMEA region, ensuring compliance with local requirements, scientific validity and overall quality and accuracy of results.
- Integrate data into models from a variety of data sources, including indirect comparisons/network-meta-analyses based on systematic literature reviews, clinical trials, costing studies and retrospective database analyses
- Guide collection of local data for model adaptations for country specific needs
- Develop technical reports adapted to needs of local markets; communicate analysis results
- Optimize methodological expertise on both modelling and statistical topics: keeping track of new developments in modelling methodology and associated analytical/statistical analyses providing the building blocks/input parameters of the modelling, through literature review and attendance/participation at workshops and professional meetings.
- Contribute to spreading best practices / lessons learned within the region
- Master’s or PHD degree in a relevant discipline, including health economics, applied statistics, epidemiology, econometrics or equivalent by experience, with strong methodological and statistical/quantitative background and interest.
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on working experience in the development of HTA compliant health economic models, including cost-effectiveness modelling and budget-impact modelling, and experience with state-of-the-art modelling approaches.
- Solid background in Health Economics, HTA processes and understanding of the reimbursement requirements for key EMEA markets
- In depth understanding of quantitative/statistical analyses results used as inputs for the cost-effectiveness models economic model, including systematic reviews/network meta-analysis and parametric extrapolation of survival data.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Visual Basic programming for modelling. Solid hands-on experience with statistical programming language, by preference R.
- Ability to work independently as well as to collaborate across diverse cross-functional and cross-country teams
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; able to manage to deliver high quality work with attention to detail and perfect execution across multiple projects within defined timelines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; able to communicate modelling results to a non-technical audience
- Strong intellectual curiosity and creativity
The role can be located in any central European country.