Janssen Research and Development (JRD) is recruiting for a Pharm Transcend Interim State Senior Lead – M2 located in Titusville, NJ or Beerse, Belgium with potential to be located at another Janssen facility for the right talent.
Innovative Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Innovative Medicine ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Innovative Medicine business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us.
We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Interim State Senior Lead is part of the Pharm Transcend Finance team responsible for integration of the E2E future state Finance processes as part of the S4/Hana implementation within the global transformation programs. As a part of the role, the candidate will work across all program pillars to support smooth implementation of the respective processes. The primary goal of this role will be to collaborate with Supply Chain Finance to identify and remediate all processes that will temporarily be disrupted as part of the Transcend implementation and recommend interim processes to deploy with our Supply Chain Finance colleagues. This individual will lead a team of 5 associates.
• Define in scope business features by project / release
• Partner with BPO/GPO on Global Template adoption
• Lead the interim state financial operations, including a team of 5 associates.
• Prepare, manage, and lead the Data validation as part of the integration.
• Coordinate data mapping validation
• Lead the coordination of the validation activities and define timelines according to deployment map
• Ensure high quality data is delivered
User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Prepare, manage, and lead the UAT as part of the integration.
• Lead the coordination of the UAT activities and define timelines according to deployment map
• Ensure testing requirements are met
• Build productive relationships with BUF Teams across all implementation locations/organizations – JSC, JBS, Commercial, JRD throughout North America
• Ensure aligned deployment with other important transformation programs (Signifi Transact, MT Transcend)
• Collaborate with Signifi internal and external stakeholders in case of external factors influencing the Transcend deployment map
Required Minimum Education: University degree in Finance or Economics
Other: Previous experience in Finance or Accounting roles is required preferably in supply chain and/or a principal company environment
Required Years of Related Experience: 8-10 years
Required Years of People Management: 2 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience with Supply Chain processes within a Principal Company (IP holder) would be considered a great asset for this role, as would product costing, inventory accounting, and supply chain financial reporting/analysis
• Experience with process development and improvement
• Strong team leader and developer of talent
• Strong analytic skills and ability to balance big picture with attention to detail
• Passionate to develop expertise in complex financial topics
• Agile mindset
• Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex issues
• Team player and collaborative working style
• Experience with working in global / virtual environments is a plus.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Expert knowledge of SAP ERP platform
• Project management experience is a plus
• Knowledge of digital tools (PowerQuery, PowerBI, …) is a plus
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $113,000 - $195,500.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance.
• Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company’s consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
• This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s long-term incentive program.
• Employees are eligible for the following time off benefits:
– Vacation – up to 120 hours per calendar year
– Sick time - up to 40 hours per calendar year; for employees who reside in the State of Washington – up to 56 hours per calendar year
– Holiday pay, including Floating Holidays – up to 13 days per calendar year
– Work, Personal and Family Time - up to 40 hours per calendar year
• For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits