For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in Hungary are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
At Janssen in Budapest, Hungary we are looking for a:
Overall purpose of the roles
The objective of the positions is to develop health economic, market access, and knowledge translation activities to generate timely, appropriate health economic data to support and maintain market access on profitable prices. The HEMAR manager performs activities to support the development and implementation of Market Access strategies and demonstrates technical expertise in submissions to National pricing and reimbursement authorities and national Health Technology Appraisal agencv.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Handle HEMAR tasks that belong to the Therapeutic Area (TA), and performing other tasks of the HEMAR department under the leadership of the HEMAR Lead and with support from the TA leader:
- Handling all the tasks necessary for maintaining and improving the status of Market Access and pricing for the product portfolio that belongs to the TA Monitoring changes in Reimbursement and Healthcare systems
- Supporting the work of the Market Access Lead
- Supporting Public Affairs projects to facilitate market entry of the products and managing these projects
- Designing projects to reinforce the market support status of the products on the market and managing these projects in close cooperation with the other members of the TA and the Market Access department
- Liaise with the authorities, Opinion leaders, TA’s, Vendors, EMEA, in accordance with the position in the Market Access department.
- Contacts with HCP’s that do not classify as medicine representation
- Reporting therapeutic area related activity details in the company's CRM system
- The employee should have up-to-date knowledge and keep existing company procedures and related rules; detailed knowledge of HCBI SOPs and relevant finance processes is a must.
- Ensuring safety reporting requirements (timely AE/PQC reporting) as set out in company policies and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are met and appropriately managed when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors.
- Ensuring HCC and legal requirements are fully understood, appropriately managed and complied with when planning projects, developing materials, executing projects and contracting vendors.
- Advanced health-economic knowledge
- Planning and organizational skills, precision, ability to resolve problems, huge capacity for work, presentation skills, client-oriented thinking, proactivity, "sense of urgency."
- Advanced knowledge of both spoken and written English
- Computer literacy
- Comprehensive knowledge of HCBI rules