Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is currently recruiting for an Enterprise Marketing Manager, Johnson & Johnson. The position will be on the Corporate Brand Equity team and may be based in New Brunswick, NJ or NYC, NY; and will work closely with our global team. This role will report to the Director of Enterprise Brand Strategy & Storytelling.
At J&J, we believe health is everything. We are building a world where complex diseases are prevented, treated, and cured. Where treatments are smarter and less invasive. And solutions are personal.
As a focused healthcare company, with expertise in Pharmaceuticals and MedTech, there are specific areas where we uniquely impact health in a way that only J&J can. We have the expertise to solve the toughest health challenges, innovate through science and technology and transform patient care.
As an Enterprise Marketing Manager for J&J, you will help us coordinate, measure, and optimize our global marketing programs to drive growth. The role will help to organize and manage integrated marketing projects, as well as supporting digital advertising, media planning, and the activation of flagship events & conferences. This role will act as the ‘connective tissue’ that links all aspects of the J&J Brand Equity organization.
· Working with team members and agency partners on the amplification and distribution of J&J content through digital and traditional marketing channels ensuring strategic and proactive alignment to new brand positioning and approach
· Leading the Enterprise content calendar for external activations, ensuring proactive alignment and coordination across the Equity team
· Fulfilling brand & marketing deliverables, in partnership with broader team, related to third-party conferences, events, corporate enhancements and charitable giving, including the creation and supply of ads
· Supporting team project and budget management, and performance reporting
· Tracking feedback from project stakeholders, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail, and relevant sign off requirements including legal and compliance
· Attending photo/video shoots/live events, as needed
· Collaborate with enterprise, regional, and franchise colleagues to drive broad awareness and impact of marcomm strategies
· Support the organization of materials across project management tools (e.g. AirTable, SharePoint, Teams)
· Driving collaboration and partnership across a matrixed organization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Affairs, or closely related field (e.g., Public Health or liberal arts focus, English/writing, government/history) is required.
Experience and Skills:
· Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in marketing/communications is required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to bring out the best in others.
· Strategy and insights are at the core of everything we do, so strong critical thinking and analytical skills are required.
· Proven success in partnering with external agency.
· Budget management experience.
· Authoritative knowledge of project management tools.
· Ability to work across matrix.
· Self-starter, creative collaborative thinker, curiosity about culture and external environment and a commitment to excellence.
- Experience working on social media/digital campaigns is highly preferred.
- 360 digital and traditional marketing experience is an asset.
- Experience in regulated industry preferred.
· Ability to travel up to 15% is required.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $99,000 to $170,200.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .