FINANCE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (FLDP) – EMEA
Duration: 2.5-year program, followed by permanent position
Start date: March - October 2024
Application deadline: 31st of October 2023
Assessments Centres will take place across October 2023 to January 2024
About Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in EMEA are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
What is the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)?
FLDP is a globally recognized graduate talent development program within Johnson & Johnson . It develops future leaders to become dedicated business partners who deliver superior financial services and uphold the highest integrity. It is a community that has been actively contributing to driving financial results for over 25 years, a truly global program with over 100 graduates joining the program across the world each year.
More information about FLDP within EMEA:
· FLDP is a 2.5-year rotational program designed specifically to prepare and develop future generations of diverse business leaders within the accounting & finance organization.
· Participants will develop critical leadership & technical skills through rotational assignments, in-depth training & ongoing mentoring and feedback.
· FLDP participants complete 6 months of onboarding followed by two 12-month rotations.
· The rotations are in different areas of accounting and finance.
· These rotational assignments are supplemented by 5 weeks of in-person training held in the US as well as regionally in EMEA & various virtual trainings over the course of the 30-month program.
What are we offering to you?
· Be part of a globally recognized, high profile and prestigious accelerated development scheme.
· Build diverse experiences by working in two different functions within finance.
· The opportunity of international networking – broad interaction with FLDP peers and senior management from all over the world.
· Enjoy full sponsorship of recognized finance and accounting accreditation such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
This is a rotational program across the Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) region. You are likely to be hired into one of these seven countries (your hiring country): Belgium, Czech Republic, Ireland, Poland, France, Switzerland or United Kingdom.
It is expected on graduating the FLDP, FLDP’s will land back in the country they started the program (i.e. 1st rotation - hiring country Switzerland, Graduating role – landing country Switzerland).
Potential applicants please note while we do our best to allocate you to a preferred location we cannot guarantee a country location and you can be offered a role in any of our hiring countries.
Requirements of the role:
· Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting & Controlling, Business Administration or Economics) AND/OR a clear and demonstrable interest in Finance
· Graduated within 2022 or 2023 or to be graduated latest by August 2024
· Less than 2 years of previous full-time work experience (not including internships, apprenticeships, industry placements)
· Geographic mobility and a willingness to relocate across Europe
Key skills and competencies:
· High level of leadership potential
· Ability to deliver excellent results under pressure
· Excellent and adaptable communication skills
· Strong network building skills
· Tech Savvy and data inquisitive
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills
· Developed time management and organisational skills
· Creative problem solver
Please note that we plan to close for first round of applications on 31st October, but could close earlier if we receive too many applications.
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAEnterprise #JnJEMEALeadershipDevelopmentProgram #JNJEMEAUndergraduate #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAFinance #JNJEMEAFullTime