Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
senior Specialist GS Risk & Compliance
Contract: full time, permanent contract
The Risk & Compliance Specialist will perform Third party due diligence, Sanction screening process and Anti-money laundering due diligence process as part of the Third-party risk management program. This role will support the daily operational activities of the Risk and Compliance team focusing of Third party risk. The role will support compliance team and project managers in the preparation of project status reports, identifying risks and issues, helping to prepare monthly reporting packs, dashboards, track KPIs. The preferred location for this position is Prague. The specialist will be involved in in regulatory assessment and cross-sector and cross- functional risk assessment. This position will report into the Risk & Compliance Manager.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Support Sanction screening and Risk assessment for new and existing suppliers
- Support Third party risk Master data associated activities
- Partner with risk functions to ensure proper management, maintenance, and deployment of global compliance processes at the regional level.
- Support procurement requestors providing guidance on documentation required to conduct the Due Diligence process
- Perform data quality validations and databases reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform regulatory risk landscape reviews to maintain updated current regulations map
- Consolidate, review and monitor Third party risk and sanctions review results for low, medium & high-risk alerts.
- Perform the Periodic Screening Check (Quarterly/Annually) to identify Sanctions red flags on the supplier database
- Send periodic communications to key stakeholders about action plans and alerts review status
- Maintain close relationship with Legal departments to review red flags identified during due diligence processes for suppliers
- Identify enhancement opportunities to innovate or automate processes
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Management, Business administration, Audit, Risk, Law, etc.
- 2+ years required years of related experience
- Driven, detail-oriented individual
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build strong business partnerships
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to adopt learning regulatory requirements
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and flexible – willing to take on whatever project comes your way
- Ability to work in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Fluent English written and spoken
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!