The Johnson & Johnson Global Audit & Assurance (GAA) organization is seeking a Technology Auditor! The primary location for this role is New Brunswick, New Jersey. Under our flexible work arrangement, we offer a hybrid work environment; 3 days in office/2 days remote.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people worldwide.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products and a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, medical devices, and diagnostics markets. More than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people, with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Global Audit & Assurance’s primary mission is to provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services to assist management in maintaining compliance with government and industry regulations, mitigating risk, and achieving operational excellence. To this end, the Technology Auditor will be responsible for conducting risk-based reviews and compliance audits of end-to-end processes and information technology resources across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies globally. Inclusive of evaluating internal controls' adequacy and developing recommendations for improvement across risk areas (e.g., Cyber Security, ITGC’s, Infrastructure, Privacy, Third Party.)
- Perform audits under the supervision and direction of the Tech Audit Managers, Tech Audit Leads, and Tech Audit Seniors
- Execute delegated audit tasks necessary to complete the audit engagement
- Independently assesses the design and operating efficiency of internal controls over financial reporting
- Interact with multi-functional and cross-geographical teams, internally and externally, as necessary
- Performs ongoing control testing consistent with the J&J SOX 404 program guidelines
- Capture and analyze information to identify key risks and corresponding controls.
- Systematically test and evaluate controls to verify operations efficiency and effectiveness, information reliability, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Recommend control improvements
- Document audit work using automated audit management tools
- Follow-up on the status of the remediation plan.
- Identifies internal control standard methodologies and promotes their adoption across the enterprise
- Leverage digital tools to execute audits and provide insights
- A Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) is required
- Previous experience in information technology, audit, or assurance and advisory is required
- A good understanding of IT & Information Security Management Frameworks is preferred
- Knowledge of Cyber Security risk and control is preferred
- Analytical skills; specifically, the ability to assess and decompose processes utilizing a risk and control focus
- Knowledge or understanding of internal control concepts and processes with practical experience in regulatory compliance, internal audits, risk management, process improvement preferred
- High level of self-confidence, strong people and client management skills and proven leadership ability, strong influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally is required (up to 40%)
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower our employees' physical, mental, emotional and financial health and those they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $60,000 to $96,600.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits