Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst. The position will support the Oncology commercial franchise budgets within Janssen Biotech, Inc. This position will be located in Horsham, PA and may require occasional travel of up to 10% to the Titusville, NJ location.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. Janssen provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients encourage us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Within the US Oncology business, our mission is to redefine cancer care by delivering outstanding and accessible therapeutic solutions that prolong and improve patients’ lives.
We grow with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and are committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide key business support, strategic analysis, reporting and consolidation for Commercial Oncology operating expenses. This is a critical and highly visible role with significant opportunities to present to senior management including Oncology Leadership Team and various business leaders within the organization. The role requires a high level of motivation and the ability to perform under tight turnarounds with limited direct supervision.
- Lead the Financial Planning Cycles, Reporting, and OPEX Analytics for US Oncology
- Responsible for budgeting and managing actual expenses for ~$0.5B in Commercial OPEX across Selling, Medical Affairs (MAF) and Marketing Management organizations
- Responsible for consolidation of Total Oncology Portfolio (inclusive of BMEs for Key JNJ assets DARZALEX, IMBRUVICA, CARVKYTI, TECVAYLI, and ERLEADA) results and all key submissions to NA Finance team
- Form relationships with key partners across the Oncology business, including the VPs of Selling & Marketing, VPs of MAF and their extended teams
- Collaborate across the portfolio to develop and track strategic investment forecasts.
- Influence cross-functional partners regarding investment decisions to drive value and deliver results
- Own ad-hoc analyses and develop executive framing
- Identify process improvements and provide recommendations on key focus areas
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication, and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
- Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influencing skills are preferred.
- This position requires a highly-motivated individual with intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills.
- Individual must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are required to include Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas.
- The ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations to all areas of the organization including executive leadership.
- The position is located in Horsham, PA and may require occasional travel of up to 10% to our Titusville, NJ location.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through innovative programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career, and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.