TR Solutions Analyst is responsible for execution of various tasks in Total Rewards, especially benefits administration in FYB, Workday and other HR internal or external government systems connected to employee benefits. TR Solutions Analyst is responsible for ensuring a seamless experience for TR customers when using the GS HR services. TR Solutions Analyst is responsible for ensuring compliance to the defined processes when engaging with the various end users and stakeholders (employees, managers, other GS, CSTRs, BUHRs and suppliers). TR Solutions Analyst is responsible for following TR processes, policies and legislation.
Case Management & Regular Administration
a. Case Management
• Receive, assign, update, classify, process cases as TR due diligence (e.g. benefits administration) • Ensure integrity, completeness, timeliness, and accuracy. Responsibility for delivering upon agreed metrics (e.g. SLA, PRR, NPS)
• Proactively monitor the cases to be able to determine if any action is needed (time; quality)
• Assist and encourage users/customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, service, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services HR available to them.
• Ensuring policy and legal compliance • Identify case challenges and opportunities
b. Regular Administration
• TR service delivery E2E management and solutions developing including but not limited to Workday, government related Social Insurance platform, FYB, Greater Insights to ensure flawless administration per TR processes with accuracy and in a timely manner
• Conduct regular audit to TR cases and processes.
• Ensure all TR documents are up to date e.g. ASPAC Benefits Matrix or market specific inventory
• Benefits Vender management including but not limited to payment, accrual, documentation (e.g.BPRA) and other facilitations. Identify, prioritize and implement areas for improved vendor Benefit service delivery.
• Maintain accurate data and provide information to supervisor/manager for TR surveys, analysis, programs with insights per business needs
• Implementation/communication for benefits policies/ processes change and programs
• Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and implementation
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issues resolution for knowledge database future reference
• Participate on TR cadence, provide insight and identify challenges/risks for market nuances
• Follow the instruction of the direct team supervisor regarding priorities and assignments
• Perform special projects/programs and related duties as assigned