Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota, and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Employee Experience Specialist in HR with Spanish and Portuguese
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Do you speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese? Then you could be our next Employee Experience Specialist in HR! Our organization is growing, and J&J colleagues will rely on your support every single workday. Together, as a team, we guarantee that the company runs smoothly, and that employees have someone who listens, helps, and answers their HR questions.
What does that mean for YOU ?
As a member of our team, you will get a 360° view of all HR topics and support employees in multiple countries. Their questions relate to topics such as employee programs and services, policies, processes and much more.
You will be at the heart of our HR operations, collaborating with colleagues in specialist teams. If you don't know much about HR yet, we have a phenomenal training curriculum to get you up to speed.
We are proudly international! Our team provides the perfect environment to meet people from all over the globe and use your language skills.
Johnson & Johnson is dedicated to a culture of social responsibility, a commitment we enshrined in our Credo. As a company, we want to contribute to the communities we live and work in.
We are a modern employer offering lots of benefits and flexible work options. We take your career and personal growth seriously and hope to welcome a new member to the team very soon.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 0 - 2 years of relevant work experience (e.g. customer service)
- fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Fluent/English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interest in HR domains (Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Workforce Data Administration, Employee Relations)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Working on HR-related inquiries from J&J employees via web form, chat, and phone (limited number of calls), clarifying the need, answering the questions, and assisting in the resolution of problems
- Investigating issues and finding timely solutions
- Detailing all cases in our case management application (Salesforce Lightning)
- Transferring complex transactions to Specialist Teams
- Discussing employee service issues with manager and advisor
This is what we offer YOU:
- Competitive benefits package! (5 weeks of vacation, a multi-sport card, fully subsidized lunch vouchers, fully paid public transport, language courses, an onsite gym and canteen, pension insurance and many more ...)
- International, multilingual environment
- Engagement activities to network, socialize and help the local community (team buildings, department meetings, engagement squads, charitable volunteering opportunities)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader and develop your career
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment with encouraging managers (regular coaching, one-on-one meetings)
- Many opportunities to work on exciting projects and explore the company through GROW assignments
- Possibility to grow and apply for promotions or other roles within Johnson & Johnson
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!