About the Johnson & Johnson Med Tech
The Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having sophisticated patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Our goal is to be among the best in the world, and we challenge ourselves each day to deliver innovative solutions that enable healthy outcomes for patients and Consumers. With our agility and responsiveness, we deliver differentiated experience for regional teams building competitive advantage for J&J Consumer Health. Our commitment is to put our many and diverse customers at the center of everything we do. We build agile, scalable and innovative business intelligence solutions in partnership with IT, Marketing & Commercial teams which help the Squads with all the Insights and information required to be ahead of the market.
Ethicon Sales Manager – Sweden South
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to shape, lead, grow and develop our commercial Ethicon team. The position is located in South of Sweden and you will be responsible for a team of 6 persons and you will report to the Country Director.
This opportunity is ideal for a person with a deep knowledge and experience of the med tech environment as well as a proven track record of success of sales within the field of surgery and energy devices. You will work in a high pace and dynamic environment together with the commercial team.
Objectives of the Position
- Sales and cost (OPEX) responsibility for the business
- Deliver the sales and marketing strategy ensuring profitable growth in excess of market and competition. In alignment to the Swedish & Nordic strategy, defined by the Country Director
- Coach, equip and drive the sales team, consisting of AAMs and SDM’s “to win” through rigorous selection, training, process organization, incentive schemes and personal development programs
- Continuously build and develop the Sales Team and candidate pipeline with high caliber individuals.
- Develop strong relationships with and understanding of customers and opinion leaders.
- Represent the business at country and Nordic level, in the market, and at Swedish Leadership team
- Conducts business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements
- Three-year high school, required
- Post high school training, required
- University degree, required
- Minimum of three years of leadership experience with continuous & proven track record of success
- Deep knowledge of the medtech environment
- Expert with a proven track record of success in sales/sales management within the field of surgery, required
- In depth clinical knowledge of laparoscopic surgery, stapling and the science of energy devices, required
- Extensive experience in the Health Care sector, required
- Fully bilingual English and Swedish language
- 40% out of country travel required, 1-2 nights per week ability to spend away from home
What you will need to succeed
Required experience, skills and competencies:
- Strong drive and results focus
- Excellent at building and maintaining relations
- Team player and excellent coaching and leadership skills
- Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for details, and result orientation.
- Speed and proactivity. Quickly address issues and opportunities.
- Creative and open to new things.
- Well structured, focused & setting clear priorities.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re committed to making a positive impact on the world—and we know our employees are our most valuable resource in that mission. We offer you to join a team of highly experienced colleagues, a stimulating company culture, personal development, and interesting career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the 7-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq .