Location: Bretislava, Nitra, Banská Bystrica
Permanent full-time contract
While we strive to better serve our customers, we stay committed to ensure robust compliance and to improve cost management. Consignment inventory enables us to service some of our large customers seamlessly. It is critical to have a strong governance and consignment management to deliver desired outcomes. Thus, following our strategic decision, we look for a Consignment Specialist in Slovakia. The Responsibilities & The Impact YOU Will Have
· Ownership of End-to-End consignment stock management and optimization as a critical part of overall inventory management strategy;
· Close monitoring on consignment stock at hospitals in the Slovakia by frequent visits in the field;
· Analysis of inventory discrepancies in between physical state and the system; running investigation;
· Monitoring, management and prevention of expired stock at customer location;
· Close cooperation with Sales, Customer Service and Warehouse stakeholders;
· Providing feedback for agreements with customers related to consignment management;
· Behaving in line with internal financial audit requirements (e.g. running risk assessment of customer location, building yearly count plan, ownership of internal procedures).
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· Easiness in building partnerships with customers
· Good analytical skills
· Being self-organized
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
· Company car and all necessary tools
· Opportunity to work and grow in open, creative environment of professionals in compliant medical devices business in Slovakia.
· Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team with a good track level of success in business
· Many employees benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits. Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
· Perfect knowledge of the Slovak language; fluent use of the English language
· Driving license cat. B linked with experience in driving long distances;
· Knowledge of MS Excel
· Assertiveness, negotiations skills