Janssen Supply Group is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Supply Group a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an SM PES (Small Molecule Partnership and External Supply) Planning Manager.
The SM PES (Small Molecule Partnership and External Supply) Planning Manager is a strategic liaison between the Internal JSG customers and the external manufacturing sites. This position is responsible for the global planning and material management of externally manufactured and or packaged products. This position defines, measures, analyzes and implements improvements and controls planning and material processes to ensure base business, launches, long term, and individual's goals are aligned with JSC strategic objectives. The success of this role is measured by timely deliveries of orders, which meet target inventory levels and maintain continuity of supply to our customers.
- Lead & Shape external manufacturing (CMOs) S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) Process
- Lead New Products Introduction Planning ensuring execution excellence
- Implement Digital Capabilities (Project Bridge, One Network systems implementation, Performance Metrics) for external manufacturing sites and to be the Subject Matter Expert in the team on digital capabilities
- Drive Systems Improvement across SAP, OMP, One Network, Master Data (sIDMA)
- Represent Planning in Contracts discussions for external manufacturing sites
- Lead Projects like Product Transfers, Divestments, M&A etc. Lead Process Decomposition, Standardization and Knowledge Management. Identify and lead process related improvements across the supply chain.
- Drive Capability, Skill development and People Development for the team. Lead performance development plan and company goals to achieve personal and business excellence.
- Set up a balanced volume plan, detailed plan and material plan which takes into account operations efficiency, inventory and stock cost, SLOB risk and customer service, through Purchase Orders and SAP transactions. Follow global monthly planning schedule to deliver plans to downstream plants in OMP. Communicate forecast and priorities to the external sites; including event planning
- Build and maintain relationships, internally and externally, that allow plants to interpret demand and inventory requirements and respond with the right capacity, products and schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Proactive identification of issues that may impact supply, drive short and long term planning activities/processes and day-to-day planning, QA and customer issues. Lead operational challenges and issues for Planners, participate in IMT
- Lead planners and represent External Planning on Global Planning and cross team initiatives. Collaborate with E2E-planners, master data team, PES, finance, procurement, QA/QC, VSL, Launch Management, Inventory Management and IT
- Manage inventory, SLOB process to maintain accurate and target stock levels at DC and EM sites, Day to day supply issue management. Track and report OTIF, SLOB, Inventory targets, Demand Order Coverage, STEM Adherence, stock outs, and on time launch metrics. Maintain training compliance.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in planning, operations, logistics, supply chain or related experience required
- Proficiency in SAP and MS Excel with ability to build V-Lookups and Pivot Tables required
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries through influence, negotiation and partnership required
- Ability to prioritize issues to support the customer and supply chain requirements; and operate across teams in a cross-functional organization
- Ability to work Flexible hours to accommodate US, EMEA and Asia-Pac work schedules when needed, balancing work and personal time required
- Experience within the following processes: master production schedule process, inventory management, supply chain management, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, Planning Systems (APO/OMP) and other cross-functional business processes common to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry preferred
- APICS and LEAN Certification preferred
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
Experience and Skills:
- Proven business insight in the area of Supply Chain and financials.
- Clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends.
- Ability to embed a culture of harmonization and process improvement and value creation
- Collaborates effectively to achieve performance improvement
- Establishes effective communications and common goals and objectives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives and work in across teams where priorities change rapidly and require delivering results against tight deadlines.
- Ability to partner with and influence others with minimal coaching
- Serve as a role model for Credo based decision-making.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]