Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
The Value Stream and IMO Lead Feminine Care (*Fem Care) is responsible for leading and developing the overall supply chain strategy and to act as the main orchestrator across all Supply Chain Functions for the Fem Care Business in EMEA.
She/he will work closely with Fem Care Franchise Leader + E2E Teams to drive project portfolio strategy and prioritization, orchestrate E2E Team with strong wiring with Squads/Commercial and ensure brilliant execution is delivered incl. best in class E2E CIPs in line with BP Targets (NTS, GP, MNI, FCF) and 3yOP.
Objective of VSL/IMO is to integrate and synchronize Commercial and Supply chain strategies, through the implementation of key actions and critical processes as the definition of a SC Product Strategy Roadmap that integrate NPD and Life Cycle Management projects, optimization of product portfolio and performance with an E2E view.
She/he will have custody of a diverse regional team and will need to continuously identify and build talent to ensure capable management of a rapidly changing business environment.
- Translating Fem Care business plans & priorities into E2E SC strategies and tactics, working through SC functional leaders & teams
- Driving all SC deliverables as outlined in the Fem Care charters
- Shaping the End-to-End value stream design for Fem Care, collaborating with each of the SC functions
- Bringing in the analytics and insights to help drive effective project portfolio choices aligned to strategy (e.g., portfolio shape, balance, resource loading, etc.) and driving towards fewer, bigger and better projects
- Support early-stage project definition under the leadership of the Fem Care Franchise Owner
- Leading decision-making analyses on strategic product sourcing strategies
- Directing efforts to evaluate relevant technology evolutions to support business plans
- Providing the Supply Chain senior management with a holistic view of all strategic actions, phasing, prioritization, and resource requirements
- E2E GP: Optimize E2E SC to unlock value for investment & growth (CIP, Cost Improvements across SC + Commercial P&L, SLOB, TC, Investment Optimization, Site Spend, Inflation Mitigation action)
- Agility: Synchronize SC, adjusting to volatile demand and optimizing flow and reducing inventory and obsolescence
- Sustainability: Drive solution that make our product design and E2E SC more sustainable while delighting our consumer – shape and execute 1+1+1 (Innovation + Sustainability + Profit)
- Excellence in Execution: Relentless focus on SC fundamentals to ensure safety, quality, reliability and resilience across the supply chain
- Digital & Data: Driving internal and external visibility and capabilities to prioritize, predict and respond to changing needs or our consumer
The VSL/IMO Lead is responsible for the following activities for Fem Care:
- Partner with key regional stakeholders in the E2E pipeline development
- Orchestrate the approvals (portfolio entry, define exit, trigger events, roadblocks) in the relevant forums (E2E Agile Stand Ups, Strategic Tribe, LCM & Co)
- Ensure fast track completion of due diligence in line with simplified innovation process
- Resources management + allocation of OPEX, CAPEX, FTEs
- KPI’s monitoring and reporting of the project pipeline including risk escalation
- Ensure data accuracy in the relevant NPD and LCM project portfolio management tools (e.g., PLW)
- VSL/IMO Lead is engaged in continuous improvements projects
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree
- 10+ years’ experience in a FMCG company
- 7+ years’ experience in a cross-functional product development environment
- 5+ years of project management experience
- People management experience
- People development skills
- Experience with leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of team dynamics
- Broad business acumen with knowledge of project related finance