This role is responsible for profitable sales growth in identified customer group. He or She is responsible to achieve company target and manage investment. Externally, this role needs to build strong customer partnership and manage the conflict. Internally, this role needs to collaborate with stakeholders and align the plan, resource and expected outcome
Business & Financial Acumen
- Achieves sales target via developing strategy & solution with customers and building profitable business partnership
- Manage investment with expertise in budget & payment management
- Drive customer contribution improvement with better mix and planning
- Manage customer profitability for long term cooperation
Accounts/Distributers and Industry Knowledge
- Manage JBP, customer cycle management and contract negotiation
- Seek potential opportunity to drive mutual benefit via insightful action plan
- Monitor market trends, customer needs, competitors' action and develop appropriate plans to gain share
- Understand the management priority across different G2M solution across direct account, distributor model or agency model
Customer and Stakeholder Engagement
- Translate customer insights to applicable solutions to customers. Seeks advice, guidance, and direction from key stakeholders.
- Play appropriate role to negotiation with customers or internal stakeholders
- Build strong connection with global/regional customer team
Category Management and Shopper Activation
- Support company portfolio choice to shape best G2M plan
- Escalate customer selling from pricing negotiation to category selling
- Drive in-store execution to support business & category objectives
Compliance Process Management on regulatory, legal, quality & control and financial to align with Credo based decision
Key Deliverables :
Sales, Offtake, Share, Customer GP, Investment Effectiveness and Efficiency, Execution Excellence, Customer Inventory, Operation discipline (Forecast, payment, etc)
Key stakeholders are customers, local cross functional team, and global/reginal team
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- At least 3+ years of customer or trade marketing management experience with proven track record. Prior experience in FMCG industry is a plus.
- Modern trade experience preferred.
- Good English proficiency in written and oral
- Strong operational discipline and results oriented
- Insights driven with strong understanding of customers’ needs
- Challenge status quo and determined in tough negotiation & conversation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience, agile mindset to cope with ambiguity, uncertainty & high pressure