The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support Biosense Webster Global Strategic Marketing (GSM), located in Irvine, CA and may need up to 10% of travel (domestic/international).
The CSS Group consists of four diverse businesses including Acclarent, Cerenovus, Biosense Webster, and Mentor. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant achievements and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is passionate about providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our dedication to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world!
In this role you will partner with Global Strategic Marketing drive commercial strategies, evaluate business opportunities, and manage the GSM departmental spend. Additionally, this role will support long term planning exercises for BWI and will requires cross functional collaboration to evaluate pipeline innovation projects and support worldwide opportunities to enhance growth and profitability.
- Financial valuation of new product innovation pipeline (NPV), collaborate with cross-functional partners to align key assumptions and drive review process with Senior Management
- GSM core team member for key projects (eg: BWI portfolio reviews, post-launch analysis)
- Financial support for external collaborations and agreements involving periodic transfer price calculation, and acting as business unit point of contact for royalty COE
- Support the consolidation and analysis of worldwide financial results to proactively optimize areas of the P&L where opportunities exist
- Accounting Close responsibilities including adherence to SOX, WWP’s and internal policies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of three (3) years of finance/accounting or related business experience is required
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think strategically and creatively and work in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles and partner with associates at all levels of an organization in various functions is required.
- Knowledge of SAP, JDE, and/or TM1.
- A CPA, CMA, MBA and/or other financial certification(s) preferred
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries is preferred.
- This role may require up to 10% travel
- This role is located in Irvine, CA
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.