Johnson & Johnson – Consumer Health
Associate Brand Manager
Based: High Wycombe (Hybrid)
Who We Are!
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “ You Belong”!
About Consumer Health
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career
We now have a great opportunity for an Assistant Brand Manager to join our Consumer business. Working within the Marketing Team you will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of one of our consumer marketing strategies (brand to be determined) . You will work closely with the cross-functional Squad and work with the Marketing Managers in order to create and execute initiatives through the Path to Purchase.
- Apply in-depth understanding of consumer and marketplace dynamics to pursue brand development and new categories/brands
- Applies working knowledge of brand strategies and brand building tactics to provide input in the planning process and assist in execution
- Working knowledge of competitive price elasticity models and brand tiers to assist in forming robust RRP recommendations. Have an understanding of project management tools and techniques to define project objectives, milestones, scope, processes and potential process improvements
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand P&L and its components to determine implications of marketing decisions on brand profitability
- Draws on knowledge and experience of key drivers of demand forecast to address key components and accuracy of forecasting in partnership with Supply Chain
- Strong analytical capabilities to lead brand performance analysis and deliver recommendations to the Squad for action
- Contribute to and interpret brand strategy and execute with perfection
- Attend and contribute to relevant brand team meetings and business planning process.
- Lead launch of strategically important NPD for UK/Ireland/Nordics markets to ensure flawless execution.
- Assist in the development of retail ready plans for your brand to deliver Category growth and present to key CustomersBuild and support the creation of innovative and effective campaigns to grow sales & market share in your Brand across UK/Ireland
- Lead PCAs and work with media partners to implement optimisations to digital campaigns
- Work closely with commercial teams to implement commercial initiatives to drive profitability.
- Lead external agency relationships and ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with rest of our brand marketing teams to drive harmonies across brand & demonstrate insights.
- To champion your brand within the broader organisation.
Education and Experience:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Commercial understanding with strong financial acumen in the UK market
- Understanding of P&L Development
- Can do attitude, with the ability to influence and work in a collaborative way
- Proven implementation ability
- Proactive and results driven
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to influence both upwards and downwards
- Flexibility to adapt plans/challenges as they arise
- Assistant Brand Management/Graduate experience in an FMCG environment essential.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals. Should you accept this position, it is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, you would be an employee of a new entity within New Consumer Health and your employment would be governed by New Consumer Health’s employment processes, programs, policies, and benefit plans. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to you by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and subject to any necessary consultation processes.