Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory and respiratory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving lives. Abiomed's "Patients First!" culture drives our skilled workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven track record for growth, integrity and innovation.
I Am Abiomed | I Am Heart Recovery | Patients First!
The Commercial Operations Project Manager position is an exciting opportunity to join a cross-functional team supporting the commercial business. By partnering with both internal stakeholders and the field team, the COPM is responsible for leading, reporting, and providing accurate analysis, guidance, and insight trends to commercial management. Reporting to the Associate Director of Commercial Operations, this position will ensure that objectives and priorities are achieved within the sales and commercial operations organizations.
- Drive cross-functional priorities between Commercial Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Legal, Training, Professional Education, Product Management, and Marketing.
- Leads in the development and continuous innovation of tools for global sales forecasting and drives the processes to deliver accurate, reliable, and timely forecasts and other data to commercial leadership.
- Provides analysis, guidance, and insight trends to commercial management.
- Participates in the development of tools and the processes for reporting of sales and marketing analytics, trend analysis, customer data, etc.
- Provides consistent, timely and accurate revenue & sales reporting and develops new systems to efficiently track revenue for the U.S. Field Team.
- Manages and updates internal sales reporting system to ensure accuracy.
- Strives for continuous improvement and uniformity in global Commercial operations processes, procedures, and tools to improve commercial effectiveness and recommends initiatives to accomplish such improvement.
- Assistance with North American customer service functions to ensure accurate and efficient order processing and world class customer satisfaction levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-5 years of Experience in Medical Device management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience editing content for clarity and accuracy
- Proficient in the creation of PowerPoint slide presentations
- Demonstrated analytical, project management, and planning skills
- Proven ability to see new business opportunities, meet aggressive objectives, and develop strong working relationships
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Abiomed maintains a drug-free workplace.