Janssen Supply Group, LLC., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Pharm Transcend: Workflow Process Lead, Customer. This position will be located in Cork, Ireland; Leiden; Netherlands; Schaffhausen, Switzerland; Latina, Italy; Geel, Belgium; Beerse, Belgium; Titusville, NJ and has the potential to be located at another Janssen facility for the right talent!
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Supply Group, LLC, is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Pharm Transcend is a global business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Pharm ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Pharm business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
· Support the Business Lead workflow with leading all activities related to the Customer workflow setup during all phases of the program: design & build, execution, and deployment. Always ensuring standardization.
· Lead the Customer Workflow Team.
· Oversee and Support in the creation of program documentation like Business Process Flow Diagrams, KDD’s, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, Data Migration Rules.
· Drive, support and perform testing, including BST (Business Simulation Testing), UAT (User Acceptance Testing, Security Role Testing, Integration Testing, etc.
· Support with the creation of training materials and training delivery.
· Support with the Creation of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedure) and WI’s (Work Instruction).
· Support the preparation and execution of system cutover, data migration, system deployment and hyper-care.
· Work with Master data Business Lead Workflow to understand testing cycles timelines and scope.
· Create a Project plan for the Customer Master workflow that aligns with the overall project timelines.
· Create L3 Architecture documents for Customer Master workflow.
· Responsible for the design and architecture of Customer Master Workflows.
· Responsible for the creation of Customer Workflow items in JIRA.
· Communicate IT Infrastructure requirements to the Master data Workflow process Lead and the Data IT Lead.
· Provide Master Data Workflow Process Lead with regular updates on Customer Workflow related tasks progress.
· Drive workshops with Master Data DPOs and Functional Team members, to collect & record User Requirements for S4Hana Customer Master Workflow design.
· Coordinate activities with Enterprise Data team for any integration with MDM (Master data Management).
· Participate in design workshops with Transcend functional teams to capture requirements for Customer Master Workflows.
· Support with FIT, BST and UAT test scripts writing for Customer Workflow Scenarios.
· Support Business SMEs with FIT, BST and UAT testing.
· Coordinate Transport Activities and System readiness in the different testing environments and production system.
· Support Operational Data teams during Hypercare.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree preferred.
Experience and Skills:
· 8+ years of practical experience with SAP Customer Master data is required
· 3+ years of experience with Customer Master Data Governance Processes and Workflow setup required.
· ERP SAP (ECC6 and/or S/4HANA) knowledge and practical Supply Chain use is required
· Excellent influencing and inclusive skills, able to work effectively at all levels in an organization required.
· Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, to influence multiple Stakeholders and to establish common goals without scarifying outcomes required.
· Experience working in a Regional/Global setting or experience in large-scale business transformation projects required.
· Expert in Excel (create formulas, macros, pivot tables, advanced filters and charts) required
· Expertise in Visio and PowerPoint required.
· Experience with Data Quality, Profiling and Cleansing, Data harmonization required.
· Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills, including presentation skills are required
· Ability to self-manage and maintain work-life balance in a global deployment project required.
· Understanding the business process linkages across Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Finance and Master Data is preferred
· Experience in Master Data related to Materials Management, Plan, Make, Source, Deliver, Quality and Finance is an advantage preferred
· Practical experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing/packaging environment is preferred.
· Experience in Agile software as well as program deployment methodology including JIRA is preferred.
· 5+ years of Supply Chain experience in any functional area preferred.
· Good understanding of NPI (new product introduction) in Pharma industry preferred
· Data migration experience in SAP preferred
This position may require up to 10% of domestic or international travel
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $99,000 - $170,200 USD.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees and/or eligible dependents may be eligible to participate in the following Company sponsored employee benefit programs: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, business accident insurance, and group legal insurance.
• Employees may be eligible to participate in the Company’s consolidated retirement plan (pension) and savings plan (401(k)).
• This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s long-term incentive program.
• Employees are eligible for the following time off benefits:
– Vacation – up to 120 hours per calendar year
– Sick time - up to 40 hours per calendar year; for employees who reside in the State of Washington – up to 56 hours per calendar year
– Holiday pay, including Floating Holidays – up to 13 days per calendar year
– Work, Personal and Family Time - up to 40 hours per calendar year
• For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .