The Regional Senior Finance Analyst will be reporting into Regional Finance Manager, proactively provide supports on Innovative Asia Pacific Regional Office controllership matters, deliver compliance commitments through close collaboration with cross-functional teams, take active part in the finance reporting works, conduct advanced analytics and reporting automation.
Detailed responsibilities include:
Innovative Medicine Asia Pacific Regional Office Controllership
· Support monthly/quarterly closing, reporting, budget vs plan analysis, financial planning and forecasting process. Requires close collaboration with regional commercial and functional teams, and acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME), providing guidance/training and support to business partners.
· Provide ad hoc financial analysis to regional management team for decision-making and assist in various regional strategic initiatives, such as shaping Excelerate model, business case analytics, external benchmark etc.
· Support Regional Capital Appropriation Request (CAR) approval process through partnership with Regional Project Lead. This includes financial assessment and appropriate Capex vs Opex classification in compliant manner.
· Maintain strong financial compliance by ensuring 100% compliance with J&J governance process and globally guided policy (WWP).
· Support legal entity audit, internal audit and other audits as necessary
· Proper maintenance and update of documentation for compliance purpose (i.e.training materials, SOP etc)
· Assists in ad hoc projects/ assignments
Collaboration Reporting (Imbruvica and CAR-T)
· Asia Pacific regional lead responsible for the reporting and FP&A of external partnership brands.
· Responsible in reviewing Asia Pacific countries’ submissions, analyzing business performance, framing assumptions, highlighting risks & opportunities and preparing Asia Pacific’s management review decks. Thus would require close collaboration with various local countries, global and regional cross-functional teams.
· Acts as SME, providing guidance/training to countries and business partners.
· Ensure compliance with global guided collaboration reporting requirements.
· Coordinate and support any global projects as necessary from Asia Pacific regional finance perspective.
· Support any ad-hoc financial analytics required by the regional cross-functional and management team.
· Support any finance strategic initiatives for the Asia Pacific regional office.
· Identify the potential automation opportunities in current reporting process and lead the process improvement initiatives.
· Required Minimum Education: Bachelors or Equivalent
· Other Education: MBA /CMA would be a plus
· Preferred Area of Study: Finance/Accounting, CPA, CMA or other financial certification
· Required Years of Related Experience: 6-8 Years
· Strong analytical skills, good communication and business partnership skills, strong collaboration and learning agility
· Strong knowledge of general finance/accounting processes
· People Management Experience: No
· Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes
· Independent thinking and strong planning/prioritization are critical to success.
· Experience of working in Pharm industry is a plus
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft excel is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.