Innovative Medicine Transcend is a global multi-year business transformation program that will modernize our foundational transactional processes and harmonize them into one “clean” ERP as a standardized platform for growth and efficiency gains.
The program will simplify the Innovative Medicine ERP landscape from 7 to 1, standardizing processes in order to have a cost effective, fit for purpose digital backbone that will enable us to support the Innovative Medicine business with agility. Additionally, the program will remediate the end-of-life system exposure that we risk towards the end of this decade.
The Lead Analyst is part of the Innovative Medicine Transcend Finance team supporting the design and implementation of the future Global Template for finance Value Chain/Intercompany and Profit-in-Inventory processes. As a part of the role, the candidate will work across all program pillars to support smooth implementation of the respective processes.
Transcend Global Template Lead Analyst
· Support GTO Value Chain Lead with all aspects of an S/4 Hana ERP deployment.
· Collaborate with Transcend functional teams to translate design requirements for finance Value Chain/Intercompany & Profit-in-Inventory (PII) processes into a Global Template design.
· In collaboration with the GTO Value Chain Lead, support in managing the interdependencies with Signifi/Transact in the areas of Value Chain/Intercompany and PII.
· Collaborate closely with Transcend BPOs and business SMEs to gain in-depth understanding of finance Value Chain/Intercompany and PII processes, business requirements, user stories and compliance aspects.
· Partner with JJT and external partners to explore and assess technology options that support business requirements
· Collaborate with Finance JJT team in designing future Value Chain/Intercompany and PII processes.
· Document future design as part of Global Template build
· Prepare FIT and BST Testing of finance Value Chain/Intercompany and PII processes within Innovative Medicine Supply Chain & Principal Companies
· Support the Data Validation & UAT testing with Business SME’s
· Support Principal Company’s finance Teams and US Supply Chain teams during hypercare period
· 6+ years of related experience
· University degree in Finance or Economics
· Previous experience in Finance roles is required preferably in supply chain and/or a principal company environment
· Experience with inventory management of a Principal Company (IP holder) would be considered a great asset for this role
· Experience with process development and improvement
· Strong analytic skills and ability to balance big picture with attention to detail
· Passionate to develop expertise in complex financial topics
· Agile mindset
· Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate complex issues
· Team player and collaborative working style
· Experience with working in global / vi r tual environments is a plus.
· Expert knowledge of SAP ERP platform
· · Project management experience is a plus
· Knowledge of digital tools (PowerQuery, PowerBI, …) is a plus
· Fluency in English
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
Many employees benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and equitable work environment and promoting the wellbeing of all employees. Applicants who are interested in the following flexible work arrangements are welcome to apply and we’d be happy to actively discuss this option with you.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.