Janssen - Digital Delivery Coordinator
Location: Head Office – High Wycombe - Hybrid Role – 2 days home working
Janssen UK is recruiting for a Digital Delivery Coordinator, located in High Wycombe (hybrid) for 3-days per week (2 days working from home).
Who are Janssen?
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart.
We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Working for Janssen
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most significant unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Motivated by our dedication to patients, we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson.
Janssen are currently looking for a Digital Delivery Coordinator to join their Digital Marketing (DM) team based out of the Head Office for J&J in High Wycombe. This role will be instrumental for the in-house process execution of content & asset production.
Please visit www.janssen.co.uk for more information.
Asset briefing & production:
- Review briefs received into the team, refining with relevant teams and triaging.
- Collaborate with multiple teams (internally & externally) to coordinate creative & asset production and delivery timelines.
- Coordinate & identify priority briefs & asset builds on behalf of the Digital Marketing team by communicating briefing and approval deadlines.
- Lead on the Digital Marketing team 'weekly huddles’ facilitating an agile management of live briefs / assets in production.
Digital Marketing Team Communication:
- Coordinate all team members to feed into the shared Editorial & Communications calendar, driving deadlines where necessary.
- Lead the timely update of the overall team communication calendar, supporting on content generation across the team where needed.
- Be responsible for the internal ‘Dose of Digital’ internal newsletter comms, in collaboration with the Janssen Internal Comms team.
- Schedule the ongoing Digital, Marketing & Medical teams insights review meetings.
- Lead & be responsible for the deployment of monthly insights reporting from the Digital to internal Marketing & Medical teams.
- Lead the surveying of wider business collaborators on effectiveness of current insights sharing (monthly reports, insights review meetings) & implementing feedback once agreed within the Digital Marketing team.
- Diarise and manage Digital team input into the shared PO & Spend Tracker, in-line with relevant Janssen Finance deadlines.
- Raise all required POs within the team, whilst also leading the necessary goods receipting and closure of POs on behalf of the team.
- Collaboration with the Janssen Finance team on required actions to ensure appropriate spend throughout the year.
- Support the Digital Marketing "Channel Leads" on scoping & creating initial project plans & timelines.
- Support with the training of internal teams on any vital project management tools that support content & asset production alongside our development partners.
- Handle the set up and removal of internal & external users within internal project management tools.
Experience and skills:
- +1 years of digital content production/ coordination experience with the ability to Project manage agile, end-to-end content production of assets such as emails, banner ads, landing pages, digital events, videos, podcasts etc.
- Ability to learn the technical, legal & medical sign-off aspects of asset production processes to ensure efficient process delivery.
- Confident and able to navigate multiple teams and priorities.
- A collaborative individual, with good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Coordinating asset production briefs with multiple teams in a complex environment on time sensitive and potential compliance risk projects.
- Understanding and good navigation of complex internal processes, technical aspects and standards of digital content and asset production, including medical compliance review.
- Ability to lead expectations and be assertive around meeting deadlines and requirements.
- Educated to A-level (or equivalent education or experience)
- Degree level in marketing or business an advantage
- Minimum of +1 year hands-on digital experience.
- Sophisticated problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised
- Project management
- Process driven
- Presentation skills
- Commercial acumen
- Analytical approach
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry an advantage
- Accountability & ownership
- Time management and prioritisation
- Solution focussed
- Positive impact and presence
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .