The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Oversight of all warehouse operations, domestic transportation, deliver distribution expense management, and business service activities of MedTech Hong Kong.
This individual will be responsible for developing and overseeing warehousing & distribution performance, 3PL service providers’ capability to meet J&J guidance/requirements, domestic transportation network, and delivery strategy for the geography. This individual will supervise direct employees in the distribution area and teams of people working on strategic initiatives in the geography.
· Responsible for warehousing and domestic transportation for MedTech sectors for Hong Kong, overseeing distribution services with logistics service provider relationships
· Responsible for transactional excellence in customer services and warehouse operations
· Deliver on Quality & Compliance commitments in the areas of warehouse operations, domestic transportation, and order to cash cycle in collaboration with BQ/MQ/Deliver Q&C/Regional COE teams
· Drive innovation and global/regional initiatives to provide better solution and value to customers, meet customer needs in compliance with local regulation and J&J guidance/requirement in MedTech sector
· Drive talent development in terms of global Deliver talent management strategy
· Deploy the strategic initiatives within Deliver org. and logistics service providers to enhance business success/growth and reduce cost and complexity within the supply chain
· Continue to improve operation performance in collaboration with sector supply chain
· Control S&S, Transportation, and COGS transportation cost within the budget and continue to drive to reduce distribution cost in compliance with quality and compliance based on Credo principles
· Drive distribution and transportation network optimization and ensure implementation of key related initiatives
Frequent communication with external and internal parties is essential, including third-party distribution centers and suppliers, transportation providers, and customer service center vendors, supply chain leaders, logistic partners, support functions etc.
Experience and Skills:
5 years+ of relevant experience in managing warehouse and distribution center. Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success.
· Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain
· Customer-centric mindset
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated skill in influencing and collaboration within and across organizations, globally and at all organizational levels
· Leadership skills and ability to build, motivate and retain effective teams
· English speaking required, multi-language skills are preferred
· Strategic thinking; always seeking areas for improvement to create growth, improve financial performance and gain global and competitive advantage
· Big picture orientation with ability to represent broader supply chain thinking
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits:
o Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.