Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for an Associate Director of Process Optimization and Quality in Operational Excellence. This position is located in Horsham, PA/Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Associate Director of Process Optimization and Quality will drive operational effectiveness and efficiency in strategic processes to support Janssen Scientific and Medical Affairs innovative solutions and future business needs.
This role is responsible for contributing to the development of cross-therapeutic standard practices and optimizing processes to ensure consistency across the Janssen Scientific and Medical Affairs, thereby strengthening organizational performance. By facilitating collaborative forums for open feedback, best practice discussions, and identification of new standards across multiple functional stakeholders, this role will drive and support continuous improvement initiatives. Additionally, they are responsible for the oversight and monitoring of the field-based medical content review process across all therapeutic areas, including performance metric collation and compliance monitoring. They will track progress of process-related initiatives, as well as ensure effective training resources and tools are made available to end users.
This position will report to the Director, Operational Excellence within the Center for Medical and Healthcare Excellence (CMHE) under Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC.]
Key Responsibilities :
- [Work collaboratively across Medical and Scientific Affairs teams to share knowledge and standard practices across business units
- Coordinate and facilitate regular therapeutic area-specific and cross-therapeutic area forums to support process monitoring plan
- Pull system-generated reports to identify trends and report metrics on medical review process performance, including assessments of appropriate process utilization
- Track progress, document alignments, and operationalize decisions to drive continuous improvement
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with compliance and business partners, providing recommendations and guidance to streamline and enhance processes
- Collate, maintain, and communicate all decisions, standard processes, and FAQs in a central repository and work with SOP owners to ensure timely updates are incorporated
- Ensure effective process training and tools are available to all end users
- Maintain role-based curricula for medical review process
- Develop and implement metrics, templates, and/or scorecards to support regular process monitoring reviews
- Distinguish areas of opportunity to align process management, vision, and culture to enhance speed to impact for the organization
- Complete special projects as identified, working across CMHE and other business functions
- A minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent degree is required
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5+ years business experience, with 3 years in a compliance-related area: monitoring, testing, auditing, finance, compliance, regulatory, law or a related field is required
- Thorough project management principles and application to fully manage implementation based on full understanding of business processes, system capabilities and priority
- Develop project plans and lead a project from inception to implementation
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to collaborate and work in a matrixed organization supporting multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to write communications for a variety of audiences
- Build strong partnerships with all levels across the organization, as well as to interact effectively with senior management
- Think strategically about technology and business processes and determine new solutions to improve overall efficiency
- Comprehensive understanding of compliant business practices
- Analytical and evaluative skills is required
- Ability to organize and facilitate collaborative forums is required
- Candidate will possess a high standard of work ethic and professionalism to co-workers and customers]
- Understanding of regulatory and health care compliance guidelines with regards to process and system technology
- Demonstrated experience in prioritizing needs and implementing system or process enhancements
- Ability to break apart large/complex issues into manageable components using analytical skills is necessary
- Experience working with database and reporting tools
- Cross functional team experience highly desired
- Prior experience and/or training in analytics
- Strong knowledge of tools and software like Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Visio)
This position is located in Horsham, PA/Titusville, NJ. This position may require up to 15% travel (domestic travel for conference attendance and company meetings).
The anticipated base pay of this position is between $113,000 and $125,995.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Information on benefits can be viewed by following this link: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JSA #Quality #Compliance #JNJ #JNJCareers