Biosense Webster Inc. a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies is recruiting for a Manager, Strategic Capacity Management
At Biosense Webster, Inc. we have one goal — to ensure those with cardiac arrhythmias can live the lives they want. This means transforming the latest advancements in electrophysiology into a suite of tools that empowers physicians with a range of treatments for the best outcomes.
Quality products and approaches are achievable only through collaboration with the smartest minds in electrophysiology. For more than 30 years, we’ve been the global market leader in the science and technology of cardiac arrhythmia treatment, working with thousands of electrophysiologists to identify and develop diagnostic and treatment tools. And through onsite training, online courses and our global education centers, we work together to set new standards every day.
Learn more about Biosense Webster at www.biosensewebster.com and follow us on LinkedIn .
CSS a member of the Johnson & Johnson MedTech Companies encompasses a range of innovative business segments that support professionals with tools for neurovascular care, heart rhythm disorders, ear, nose and throat treatment, heart failure and recovery and breast reconstruction. (Acclarent, Abiomed, Cerenovus, Biosense Webster, Mentor)
Are you interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team that is helping improve patient care and drive innovation? Apply today!
The Manager, Strategic Capacity Management (or SCM), is part of the Global SCM team that serves all Medtech businesses within J&J. This team reports under the Regional Supply Chain & Global PLAN organization. As such, you will drive the engagements and activities to ensure the Supply Chain is modelled comprehensively, and sized correctly, to launch new products successfully and profitably, in the 2 to10 year horizon. In addition, there will be a requirement to lead and support various improvement projects. You will define and drive process and tool consistency across the various Platforms supported and leverage business & process knowledge and hands-on modeling expertise to deliver impactful recommendations to segment decision makers .
The role will partner with various Supply Chain Functional groups (Value Stream Leaders, PLAJ, SOURCE, Engineering, Project Management and New Product Introduction (NPI)), as well as with Enterprise teams (SCM, Value Chain Management, Digital Strategy, PLAN, SC IT), You will be expected to create and maintain strong relationships to understand business needs, explore opportunities and deliver solutions. The key to success will be to be able to create a "Digital Twin" of the manufacturing operation, and other key parts of the process, for a true End to End view, and couple that with Data Science simulation capabilities for the best decision making option under uncertain conditions.
- Own and expand the current CSS SCM Model, including internal and external plants, key suppliers and sterilization vendors, and ensure adherence to the JJOS SCM Blueprint
- Create and nurture relationships with key leaders and influencers, to comprehend business requirements or uncertainties and deliver clear and significant insights to decision makers
- Develop and implement the process to reliably sustain the SCM Application.
- Provide input on future SCM tool selection and design.
- Share ideas and working models across different J&J businesses and functional organizations.
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or University degree required; focused degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance or STEM preferred. Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience
- Prior experience in SCM, with hands-on modeling and simulation for supply chain and manufacturing
- Deep knowledge of the following tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Tableau
- Proven leadership, executive communication and influencing skills
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end supply chain, including NPI, capacity planning, sourcing, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Experience with very large datasets, finance and visualization
- Alteryx, SQL, Python, R or other high power coding language relevant to process simplification
- Six Sigma and/or APICS certification
- May require up to 30% domestic and/or international travel
- The anticipated base pay range for this position is $97,000 to $145,000
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation's performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company's discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com