Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full-time, permanent contract
We are hiring at Johnson and Johnson in Prague!
Do you like to analyze the impact of inventory movements to be able to better advise the Pharm and Medical devices businesses? Do you have experience in accounting and reserves?
Then we'd like to hear from you!
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Finalization, control & communication of final Inventory statements & reports (Finished Goods or Fixed Assets) on monthly basis including detailed data analyses with vital explanation, corrections & Journal Entry posting by using SAP & Excel.
- Support JnJ affiliates and local finance teams (EMEA) in finalization & control of various Inventory reserves (e.g. SLOB, Full absorption, Inventory revaluation, LCM) with P&L impact.
- Ensure that all Inventory data are timely reported & shared, making sure that the books are accurate and sales recognition terms are met by Month End closing cut-off.
- Help to implement large scale projects that impact inventory (D&A, system onboarding).
- Support other team members with transactional duties (complex analyses, reconciliation) and projects. Provide trainings to analysts & new joiners.
- Review the processes and drive improvements together with standardization and stabilization of new tasks. Identify root causes of repeating issues and suggest & coordinate issue solution.
- Reconciliation of stock, resolving and preventing discrepancies with identified partners (IT, Customer Service, Warehouse, Local finance).
- Proactively and timely answer queries from all partners and act as source of knowledge for partners.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have/are:
- Finance & accounting background, minimum bachelor’s degree.
- SAP knowledge, sophisticated analytics tools big plus (Alteryx, Power BI, etc.).
- Strong MS Office skills, primarily Excel.
- Proactive, able to prioritize and handle time efficiently.
- Striving for self-development.
- Proficient level of oral and written English.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.