At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough. At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives. In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions. We are in this for life. We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO. Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
We are searching for the best talent for Account Lead to be in Mexico City,
We are searching for a professional to leads through influence; has the ability to integrate and mobilize multifunctional teams; results oriented; controls emotions: balanced, level headed; strong ability to build and maintain long term relationships; analytical skills and problem solver; takes ownership and assumes responsibility of the outcomes / results; makes things happen; organizational savvy - knows how to manage the matrix.
Sounds challenging to you?
In this role you will be responsible for a group of accounts (private) in the assigned territory. Develops strong relationships with non clinical stakeholders (administrative areas) to understand account needs, define plans, promote One MD portfolio. This position works in partnership with the customer non clinical stakeholders and internal team (clinical demand generation, SAM and functional áreas like OTS; Deliver; Customer Service; ITC; Legal, Finance) to ensure the E2E approach y attention to the customer.
- Ensure flawless execution of the administrative and operative activities.
- Identifies opportunities with NCSH to improve our relationship and participation in the KCA.
- Account receivable management in their respective accounts.
- Identify and overcome Access barriers developing, together with franchises and COE an action plan.
- Contract Management and Performance: follows up on the implementation of signed contracts and agreed services and keeps both external and internal stakeholders up to date in regards to account performance.
- Guarantee the reporting of product complaints and the execution of field actions in the time established by the J&J
- Implement and carry out the management of deployed solutions.
- Identify MD opportunities and follow up (funnel).
- College Degree is required.
- 5 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years in the commercial área or similar Experience leading multifunctional teams through influence.
- Health care sector experience is a plus.
- English language fluency: 80%.