Johnson and Johnson are recruiting for a Mulesoft Integration Lead Engineer, located in Beerse (Belgium) or Limerick (Ireland).
The Mulesoft Integration Lead Engineer position will be a key member of the new team being formed to support the large Supply Chain end to end transformation implementation of J&J Medical Technologies on SAP S/4 Hana and 100s of connected satellite systems primarily on MuleSoft and other technologies. The position will have the unique opportunity to support the implementation of the API led integration strategy for J&J Supply Chain and provide higher value to business compared to the legacy integration solutions.
- The incumbent is responsible for designing and delivering Integration solutions to major transformational Supply Chain programs for J&J Medical Technologies built primarily on MuleSoft technology.
- The selected candidate will be a key part of the larger Supply Chain technology services team and act as point of contact from an Integration app delivery perspective for various teams including Integration Platform, ERP technology, Supply Chain Integration Architecture, Quality & Compliance, Information Security, and system integrator teams.
- They will steer (a) team(s) of vendor partners to ensure high quality integration solutions are designed and built according to the C4E standards and following the current J&J SDLC guidelines.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in information technology related fields is required
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of proven IT experience with
- Minimum 2 years of application integration experience
- MuleSoft experience delivering API led integrations
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- At least 2 years of Supply Chain and SAP integration experience
- MuleSoft certification
- S/4 Hana integration experience
- Hands on MuleSoft API development experience
- SDLC, GxP, SOX
- Jira, Confluence, Jenkins (CICD), Bitbucket experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication in English
- Requires 5% travel or less
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
What’s on offer:
As part of the Johnson & Johnson family, you’ll enjoy
- A fulfilling career within J&J
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition
- Strong development tools and opportunities
- Engagement with local community associations
- A competitive salary and bonus
- An extensive list of benefits including a strong pension plan, health insurance etc.
- Health and wellness programs (on-site & virtual fitness)
- Paid maternal and parental leave
- Flexible work arrangements
Do you want to join us on our journey in the digital transformation? APPLY NOW!