Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS Finance has associates located in Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland, The Netherlands, US and Singapore.
Our mission is to provide stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the intellectual property (IP) structure, through cross-functional teamwork.
We are an organization of all-round finance professionals with special focus on technical finance capabilities, centers of excellence, campus support services, and strategic business partnering.
Currently we are looking for a Finance Manager responsible for the newly created JBS Shared Competency Center (SCC), based in Belgium (Beerse), Switzerland (Allschwil or Zug), Ireland (Cork) or Netherlands (Leiden).
Main responsibilities: - Contribute to the shaping of the newly created shared competency center in alignment with the “one JBS” vision
- Lead the shared competency center processes in scope, covering the whole JBS organization in the areas of Intercompany, Procure-to-Pay, Master Data, Accounts Receivables General Ledger & Reporting, etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of activities, as well as compliance with finance accounting policies & internal controls, support internal/external audit cycles
- Assume ownership of selected roles for ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and other Finance applications (e.g. Blackline)
- Ensure equal and diverse work allocation within the team, as well as the development of backup functions
- Identify processes and activities for standardization and automation in the areas in scope; design and deploy new/updated processes with the support of specialized resources and JBS PMO & Digital teams
- Lead/take a key role in JBS and Global Finance projects (SigniFi), such as new ERP and digitalization tools deployment and other initiatives from a strategic and operational perspective within the SCC scope
- Partner with key stakeholders (GS Team, Corporate, Supply Chain, Treasury, Tax, R&D and other JBS competency centers) to ensure that deliverables are provided, and hands-offs are operating efficiently based on established service model.
- Seek for opportunities to improve the service we deliver to our stakeholders to meet their needs the best way possible.
- Compile key performance indicators about the performance of processes in scope and identify further harmonization opportunities
- Lead and develop a virtual team of 10+ Talents across JBS sites in Europe
University degree in finance/economics (or equivalent) with 5+ years of meaningful experience
- Solid technical accounting expertise and functional knowledge
- Strong analytical, planning and prioritization skills
- Experience in leading diverse teams, collaborating with (senior) management, business, and functional leaders
- Self-motivated, capacity to work with autonomy handling complexity in a regional and virtual environment
- Ability to demonstrate pragmatic approach and controlled risk-taking capacity
- Eagerness to maintain and improve processes in a dynamic environment with a focus on automation and use of Digital technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player mentality and collaborative working style.
- Influencing skills
- Excellent communication and framing skills.
Have we awakened your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
JBS is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable work environment and promoting the wellbeing of all employees. Applicants who are interested in the following flexible work arrangements are welcome to apply, and we’d be happy to actively discuss these options with you.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.