Johnson and Johnson Vision Care is hiring for the Tooling Group Coordinator role to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Tooling Group Coordinator is responsible for maintaining departmental compliance with safety programs. This individual will help coordinate preventative maintenance (PM) program, post required notifications for safety, environmental and regulatory postings. They will attend periodic Gembas and meetings as required, ensure departmental areas compliant with all JJVC requirements by conduct area walks and spot checks. Additionally, they will be responsible for keeping the department in a state of audit readiness, will provide support during internal and external regulatory and compliance audits including, but not limited to, front and backroom activities. The Tooling Group Support Coordinator will collect and report department safety and quality KPIs to departmental management, manage records by adhering to retention and storage requirements. This individual is responsible for reviewing, updating and submitting documents, procedures and, forms to eDMS document management system and performing other related duties as assigned by management.
• Maintain departmental compliance with safety programs and requirements, such as:
1. Behavior-based Safety Observation program
2. Management of Change (MOC) program compliance
3. Safety General Operating Procedure (SGOP) Program via annual self-assessments with EHS partners
4. Schedule, organize, and conduct required safety inspections
5. Hazard Identification and Control Analysis (HICA) Management
6. Coordinate Preventative Maintenance (PM) program
7. Safety, Environmental and Regulatory postings
8. Emergency Evacuation Roster
9. Hazardous Energy Control Procedure (HECP) hands-on training coordination
10. Lock-out Tag-out (LOTO) annual review coordination
11. Lists of equipment
12. Coordinate ergonomic and machine safety assessments
13. Safety forms and documents organization and storage
• Maintain department in a state of audit readiness
• Provide support during internal and external regulatory and compliance audits
• Collect and report department safety and quality KPIs to departmental management
• Manage records by adhering to retention and storage requirements
• Submit procedure and form updates to eDMS document management system
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Requirements and qualifications:
Experience and education:
• A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent is required
• A minimum of four (4) years of related work experience is required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Certifications/Licenses and Affiliations:
• Basic understanding of injection molding processes and equipment
• Experience with document management, e-learning, and maintenance tracking systems (such as QUMAS, CMMS and Compliance Wire) are required
• Experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite is required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required
• Ability to prioritize projects and tasks is required
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Good organizational skills are required
• Ability to work in a team environment is required
• The candidate must be able to work across both office and manufacturing environments Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm, with overtime and weekends as needed
• Ability to travel up to 10%
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.