The Recruitment and Onboarding (R&O) Specialist is responsible for the execution of assigned tasks to support employees, managers and other human resource teams in the Global Services Center. This person performs applicable activities for the EMEA region and countries which includes but are not limited to: employee data changes, business structure updates, data quality audits and reviews.
- Receive, assign, update, classify, process cases in case management application for one or more processes
- Identify case challenges and opportunities, and escalate to the supervisor/manager if needed
- Ensure integrity, completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of transactions & documentation
- Update the knowledge management system with new available documents or guidelines
- Preparation, Completion and Distribution of contracts and offer packages to selected candidates for numerous countries in EMEA region
- Administration related to onboarding activities, such as Works Council hearings, background checks, necessary documentation collection, data integrity checks and inputs in the Workday system
- Take ownership of all Recruitment and Onboarding Administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries to make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes
- Provide support to implement improvement initiatives
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
Nice to have:
- 1 year of HR Administration experience, preferably in a Shared Services space.
- Experience using Case Management tools (ideally SFDC)
- Experience using Workday
- Ability to perform administrative activities