About Johnson & Johnson
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Sweden are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
In Helsingborg, Sweden, we manufacture Nicorette & Rhinocort products for the global market. Our Nicorette products - found in over 80 countries - help people around the world to quit tobacco and live healthier lives. In addition to manufacturing, we also have a global research and development unit working in three areas: Smoking Cessation, Digestive Health and Cough & Cold. With around 650 employees we are one of the region's largest companies.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Introduction & overview
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner (New Consumer Health Company). This position will be located in Helsingborg, Sweden.
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) will be responsible for the identification, assessment, and delivery of professional talent that will provide the New Consumer Health Company with a competitive advantage. We are counting on you to be a talent advisor as you utilize industry and recruiting knowledge to translate the enterprise people strategy. You will bring deep expertise and market knowledge while staying on top of trends, market changes, and talent competitors while delivering outstanding candidate experience through the engagement and connection of critical and diverse talent pools.
Role & responsibilities:
- Serving as a strategic TAP/talent advisor by actively establishing a collaborative relationship with business leaders by providing recommendations and talent insights using deep technical acuity, market knowledge, and a strong network.
- Developing a keen understanding of the New Consumer Health Company’s long and short-term strategies, with a special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline.
- Leading the recruitment process for Production, Commercial and Enterprise Functions roles.
- Representing the company as a trusted professional in the market among the TA community by showing technical expertise and remaining largely connected.
- Driving an outstanding candidate experience by acting as a career mentor who cultivates long-term relationships and builds a balanced candidate pipeline.
- Promoting agile thinking through a fast, adaptive, and iterative recruiting approach.
- Working on the complete end-to-end recruitment process for internal clients.
- Advocating for the global diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy and constantly looking for self and process improvement opportunities.
- Using business data, technology, and other operational metrics to recommend a diverse pool of candidates to the hiring managers and "selling" the company to passive and active talent.
- Understanding internal talent availability and merging with external trends to influence talent strategies.
- Actively using both internal and external digital platforms to create and implement sourcing strategies, build balanced candidate pipelines, and develop relevant relationships.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of five years of related business/professional experience is required.
- Ability to recruit full lifecycle across all functions and levels within a heavily matrixed environment.
- Possess a global talent perspective.
- Proficiency in the use of social media (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards, etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Knowledge of ground-breaking technologies that impact the recruiting industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape.
- Has validated ability to recruit diverse individuals.
- Ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages.
- Extraordinary communication (both written and verbal) and influencing skills.
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Preferred background in a corporate environment or as a recruiting professional in either a retained search firm, agency, or corporation.
- Possessing excellent assessment and interviewing skills and strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments, and processes.
- Has preferable knowledge of HR recruitment practices including compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing, and sourcing strategies.
- Experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system.
- Experience using metrics regularly to assess and maintain performance.
Do you want to be part of our journey to give the best candidate experience? Please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter in English. The selection process will start during the posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
If you have issues applying, please use Chrome Web Browser and reset your password. If that does not help you can get more guidance and contact us from this page: https://www.careers.jnj.com/contactus-faq.