Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Remote Sales Consultant
If you’re passionate about health care and the medical industry, if you’re a strong communicator capable of creating long lasting bonds with customers and an ambitious learner eager to challenge the status quo, this position is the right one for you
You will oversee One MedTech Portfolio for small/medium sized accounts and distributors across all Switzerland
You will be responsible to manage customer relationships (and drive sales) for a specific territory, serving as the main point of contact by phone or e-mail
You will support customers with all clinical and commercial questions (products, indications, conditions, supply chain)
You will work collaboratively with other members of field sales force, customer service and marketing to bring the best to your assigned accounts.
Critical success factors for this role include strong communication skills and customer focus, autonomy and proactivity, great problem-solving skills, and motivation for growing business scope
CLICK HERE TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LIFE @ Johnson & Johnson
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Build and develop relationships with the assigned Customers with regular and effective follow-up telephonically and digitally.
- Maintain sales and market share in this customer group by promoting suitable product solutions according to usage, defined needs and possibilities.
- Structured effective call scheduling according to the customer segmentation and short (daily/weekly) and long (quarterly/yearly) term goals.
- Track and analyze the sales, budget and potential and follow-up when it decreases.
- Continuously plan and execute suitable digital campaigns to the customer group in collaboration with marketing EMEA and the local omnichannel marketing team
- Conduct customer survey to analyze customer feedback and suitable improvements.
- Consult with customers regarding usage of medical device portfolio, suggest product alternatives, provide online demonstrations and trainings if applicable, inform customers on the benefits and how to use online tools (e.g. J&J Customer Connect Portal).
- Gain customer insights via analytics on customer accounts (product portfolio, product usage, order frequency) to identify customer needs, optimization and sales opportunities.
- Connect with sales managers and sales agents to ensure the best integrated support appropriate accounts.
- Remote Selling activities will be based out of the J&J Offices in Zug and or Solothurn : while most of the daily activities can be done remotely, office presence on an ad-hoc basis (trainings, meeting with distributors, internal meetings) is expected
- Previous experience in telesales or customer service desirable. Experience with digital marketing is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage actively to build relationships over the phone and digital channels.
- Great selling instincts, based on a keen sense for customer needs and expectations.
- Independent, self-starter, structured working style with strong results orientation.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively.
- Analytical abilities in order to understand and apply customer insights to develop customer solutions.
- Medical knowledge desirable.
- PC knowledge (MS Office, CRM-ERP systems desired).
- English and German fluency needed. French or Italian desirable in addition
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.