Johnson & Johnson Financial Planning & Analysis team focuses on influencing business strategy by providing meaningful financial analytics and insights through standardized planning and reporting in an efficient manner. The FP&A team is leading change for the Japan region, 2nd Biggest market worldwide through innovative solutions, developing talent and capabilities to deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services.
The key roles and responsibilities:
- The Japan FP&A Senior Analyst will report to the FP&A Senior Manager.
- Lead the Business Planning processes (Business Plan, Forecast, Strategic Planning etc.) .
- Period closing activities, together with the accounting function, including variance analysis, management
- Deliver standard reporting & performance analytics work products
- Prepare monthly performance decks and BP/Forecast decks adding first-line commentary to enable framing by the Business Unit Finance team with their commercial partners
- Deliver balance sheet forecasting work products
- Ensure the P&L/Balance sheet and headcount plans are updated correctly in the system (TM1)
- Ensure Bravo reporting is correct for all plans and updates including a correct allocation to brands/products
- Perform ad hoc reporting & performance analytics - GP analysis, Price volume, Budget vs Actual reports.
- Highlight Risks and Opportunities that give insight to their business Finance Partners and drive decisions.
- Deliver Bottom-up planning that supports commercial reviews and analysis
- Establish a Budget baseline by performing statistical trend analysis to streamline the planning process
- Support the construction and realization of the functions’ strategies, together with the management team.
- Support strong Compliance awareness, within the function.
- Educate and coach function members, to achieve business growth.
- Play an active role in the continuous development of our finance function.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- Any advanced degrees or professional certifications such as MBA, Master's, CPA, CMA, CFA etc. is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive finance, accounting processes, or related business experience is required.
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
- Facilitate collaboration and change by building and maintaining trusted partnerships within a matrixed environment, and across multiple levels in both business and finance is required.
- Ability to work autonomously and accurately with excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, influence at all levels, and willingness to work in a flexible environment is required.
- the candidate also brings in accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- This role will be based in Tokyo or Singapore
- Fluent in business level English (TOEIC above 800), business level Japanese is preferred.
- Positive, with a can-do attitude, but realistic and not afraid to say no
- Accurate and agile
- Balanced and decisive
- Always looking for opportunities to do things better, smarter, and faster
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
ジョンソン・エンド・ジョンソンでは、従業員とその周りの方々、そして私たちの製品やサービスをお届けする顧客の感染予防、地域社会における感染拡大防止のため、またヘルスケアカンパニーとしての当社事業の安定的な継続のために、入社予定者の方には、入社前もしくは入社後速やかに COVID-19 ワクチン接種を完了していただくことを強く推奨しています（ワクチン接種ができない既往歴がある方等は除きます）。
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Japan strongly recommends prospective employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination before or as soon as after joining our company to prevent the spread of infection among our employees and people around them as well as our customers and the community we serve, and to ensure our responsibilities are sustainably fulfilled as a healthcare company (except for those who cannot vaccinated with underlying medical conditions and other circumstances).