CERENOVUS, Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular Division (CNV) is recruiting for a Territory Manager. This position is field-based role in the Phoenix, AZ territory.
CERENOVUS, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship. CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
Johnson & Johnson’s CNV Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
Responsibilities of the Territory Manager include:
- Expand the sales of CERENOVUS products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.
- In this role, the Territory Manager will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper surgical use of our products to physicians.
- They will need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- The Territory Manager will be responsible for maintaining and expanding current accounts, building new accounts, developing strong customer relationships, and meeting quotas for a variety of products.
- Additionally, they will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of 3 years of relevant healthcare or business to business sales experience is required
- A minimum of 2 years of Medical Device sales experience is preferred
- Neurovascular experience preferred
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room or Radiology suite environment where candidates are accustomed to working with physicians is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Ability to relocate and reside within the assigned Territory.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS.
- Exempt position requiring the ability to establish effective work schedule that accommodates frequent disruptions to routines and flexible work hours in accomplishing objectives.
- Must have and maintain knowledge of healthcare industry, medical device industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
- Must successfully complete Company training programs.
- Must have valid driver’s license in the state of residence, advanced computer skills, and the ability to multitask without direct oversight of manager.
ADDITIONAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight locally, regionally, and nationally up to 40%.
- Position requires periodic presence near and with heavy machinery, ability to lift up to 40 lbs, ability to wear heavy lead protective aprons and other safety equipment in lab environment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.