At Johnson & Johnson , we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete projects aimed at improving process efficiencies, reducing cycle time, minimizing costs, and elevating the overall quality of execution within the assigned department.
- Apply project management methodologies, such as FPX, to ensure successful project implementation.
- Implement significant improvements in assigned areas by applying process excellence methodologies, including Lean/Six Sigma.
- Undertake and optimally complete simple or basic project/product development tasks.
- Tasks may include writing and verifying specifications, maintaining product/process documentation, testing processes, equipment, raw materials, and products, as well as validating equipment and processes.
- Collaborate in creating concepts and designs/approaches for new products, processes, and test methods.
- Prepare standard reports and documentation to optimally communicate project results.
- Ensure compliance with all environmental, safety, and occupational health policies, including ISO14001 and OSHAS 18001 standards.
- Enforce to Federal, State, local, and Company regulations, policies, and procedures to maintain personal and Company compliance.
- Responsible for communicating business-related issues or opportunities to the next management level.
- Ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local, and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to meet evolving business needs.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience in Engineering Student; Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial , preferred.
- Must be available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the CO-OP/ Intern session.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, be in good academic standing and have completed at least two years of studies.
- Previous Internship/Coop and/or Academic Research experience is preferred (0-2 Years work experience).
- Extracurricular experience in a student association/organization is a plus
- Have excellent ability to write in Spanish.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Visio and Minitab knowledge is highly desirable.
- Ability to assess issues and opportunities, establish priorities, and act with a sense of urgency
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.