Johnson MedTech is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our team as an Orthopedics Medical Sales Representative, for the Center / Shfela / Jerusalem region.
This role combines Sales & Business Development.
Our Medical Sales Representative builds long term relationships with diverse medical function in Hospitals, works closely with Surgeons, nurses and other team members in & out operation rooms (Interns to Executives), Work, support and sell to a professional, Intelligent, challenging audience - our customers.
The role combines various abilities and challenges such as dealing with complex sales processes, short term and long term sales , participation in medical procedures in hospitals as part of the operating room staff (as spectators only).
The sales agent guides and accompanies the doctor regarding the use of advanced medical equipment, all in order to give the right and most appropriate medical solution.
That is, a sale from professional knowledge that will give the best solution to the patient and the doctor.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with orthopedic surgeons, hospitals, and healthcare professionals
- Promote and sell Johnson MedTech's orthopedic medical devices and products to prospective customers
- Identify and understand customer needs, offer suitable solutions, and effectively communicate product benefits
- Provide excellent customer service and support, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales process
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new business opportunities and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, product development, and customer support to drive sales growth
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and training sessions to healthcare professionals and staff
- Attend conferences, trade shows, and other industry events to represent Johnson MedTech and network with potential customers
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (business, life sciences, healthcare, etc.)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Possess a valid driver's license and be willing to travel extensively within the assigned territory
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and prioritize tasks effectively
At Johnson MedTech, we value the contributions of our employees and strive to create a supportive and collaborative work environment. Join our team and help us make a positive impact on patients' lives with our innovative orthopedic medical devices.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and contribute to the advancement of healthcare, we would love to hear from you! Click the link below to submit your application and CV:
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the leading global medical technology company.
Johnson MedTech is an equal opportunity employer.