At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of collaboration to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're reinventing healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Join us!
Robotics & Digital Solutions, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Software Intern - with a focus in Infrastructure & Tools, located in Santa Clara, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is redefining medical interventions. By combining innovative hardware and software solutions, we are building the next generation of robotic surgery solutions. We are seeking a hard working and curios individual with Python development experience for an internship position within the Software Infrastructure and Tools team. As a Software Intern, you will work with the team to develop novel solutions to help develop the robotic system.
- Work with and develop the robot automation API
- Develop robot automation, simulation, and testing tools & scripts
- Present project ideas to the team and engage in design discussions
- Participate in code reviews
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical field, pursuing a bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent.
Experience and Skills:
- Proactive self-starter with hands-on software development experience
- Proficiency in Python and Object Oriented Programming techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relocate across the United States as required by the internship program
- Experience with C++
- Experience with pyQt
- Familiarity with Linux and software development tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with complex and/or robotic systems
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $27.00 and $50.00, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree and/or experience.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.