At J&J Innovative Medicine, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
J&J Innovative Medicine provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our mission drives us. Our patients & Health Care Professionals inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
J&J Innovative Medicine is a company with a diverse culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
J&J Innovative Medicine is currently recruiting for a Lead Product Analyst , for the Canada Medical Affairs technology portfolio with focus on the digital products. The position is based Toronto, Canada and may require up to 10% travel.
The Product Analyst will be responsible for value realization of our technologies by identifying, prioritizing, and leading the design of product features aligned to business value. This role requires direct interaction with business partners to understand the demand required. In this capacity, the individual will provide leadership in the areas of relationship/vendor management, portfolio management, business process/analysis, technology recommendations, quality, and compliance. In close partnership with technology teams and/or technology vendors, this position will lead technology initiatives from the beginning of partner engagement through delivery of final objectives.
An individual in this role is expected to:
· Establish strategic relationships with Canada Medical Affairs business product owners and platform technology leads to develop and craft business processes, use cases & user stories to advance the business strategy
· Lead assignments, programs, and projects of moderate to high complexity, ensuring that project plans are defined and implemented to achieve the business and technical objectives while following Software Development Lifecycle methodology, validation rules and compliance guidelines as needed.
· Establish, lead, and evolve demand governance in close partnership with Business and IT partners.
· Work with SaaS providers, Technology Services, and Vendor partners on demand estimation, ensuring consistent, timely and comprehensive estimates with documented assumptions. Partner with them to efficiently initiate new demand once approved/ funded.
· Develop and maintain effective partnerships with key internal Technology partners (i.e., relevant Business Technology Leaders, Architecture, regional and product teams, Technology Services) and external organizations (i.e., industry forums, SaaS partners)
· Actively seek out and shape operational product improvements that increases effectiveness, efficiency, and value of the team while considering reliability, compliance, and cost efficiency of the systems in scope.
· Oversee and perform operational support activities for Canada Medical Affairs digital products.
· Act as a trusted IT partner to build effective partnerships at various levels of the organization.
· Maintain and advance a positive team culture by supporting an authentic, open and inclusive environment that maximizes experiences and perspectives.
· Required Minimum Education: 5+ years of relevant experience and BS/BA degree in Business or Information Technology related program or equivalent.
· Project/Program Management experience delivering small, medium, or large-scale projects.
· Strong analytical capabilities, with a keen ability to convert customer business requests into clear technology requirements.
· Strong abilities to negotiate and influence outside of one’s own direct reporting line.
· Ability to foster effective cross-team communication and instill confidence in the product’s vision, strategic objectives, and aspirations.
· Experience with Agile Methodology and good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle Management model and documentation.
· Understanding and working knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM platform with HCP-focused GxP digital solutions highly preferred
· Experience in supporting Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industries highly preferred.
· The ability to work with minimal direction and achieve results in a dynamic environment.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as facilitation and presentation skills.
· Industry knowledge in life science and the healthcare industry is preferred.
· Understanding or Experience in delivering Productivity, Collaboration &/or Content Solutions.
· Demonstrable ability to apply IT knowledge to solving business problems.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.