Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an "Intelligent Automation" Engineer (Manager) located in Raritan, NJ.
Intelligent Automation Engineer is a high impact role in the Technology Services organization to help contribute to the vision and strategy of enabling the enterprise with innovative tools and technologies in software driven automations and capabilities.
- Responsible for the management of Intelligent Automation delivery activities that include automation discovery, analyze, design, build, test, deployment, and post launch automation support for IA Capabilities such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), OCR and Process Orchestrations.
- Manage delivery teams (onsite/Offshore) ensuring alignment to schedule, budget, and scope requirements.
- Lead governance process to ensure automation quality by adhering to IA methodology, SDLC, Design & Code standards, security and compliance policies.
- Lead research and prototyping new IA Capabilities. and collaborate across business, technical teams to support key business programs & initiatives.
- Responsible for leading large scale (150+) automation run / support factory that includes SLA alignment, incident/problem management, Root Cause analysis, bugfixes, improvements, financial cost management.
- Manage customer issues, and provide effective remediation in a timely manner, communicating out status, performance Metrics to customers at all levels of the organization for run/support.
- Partner with lead engineers and drive operational support & architecture optimizations through automation.
- Assist in running Citizen Development program.
- Responsible for managing Intelligent automation Platforms (RPA, Reporting Capabilities, Document Digitization, process orchestration, command center, AI etc.). Partner with engineering, to develop high level solution for platform features to enable product teams. This includes but is not limited to data, logic, APIs and integrations in a modular approach for scale up and reuse.
- Drive continuous improvement across platform and products through automation, measurements and standard processes, and mentor Platform Product Owners and Product PMs on platform consumption standard methodologies to ensure consistency across the platforms.
- Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, maintainability, and traceability.
- Improve operational efficiency by applying SDLC Toolchain and contributing additional automation tools and scripts (e.g., CI/CD automation) to the product and the SDLC Toolchain.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field required (MS Preferred): Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or STEM related fields.
- Certification in "Intelligent Automation" technology.
- 8+ years’ experience in technology field with 6+ years of proven experience as an Intelligent Automation Engineer with a consistent record of high-quality platform management (including cloud hosting expertise in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud etc.)
- 5+ years’ experience leading large scale support model in a regulated environment.
- 5+ years of proven expertise in solutioning and design of platform architecture, following robust SDLC.
- Experience and Expertise in short term (1-2 yrs.) and long-term (3-5 yrs.) technology capability strategy and roadmap development.
- Functional knowledge including SDLC, CI/CD pipelines, test automation, solution architecture, API architecture and design, and systems integration.
- Strong communication skills to translate technical design ideas and proposals to both technical and non-technical group of customers.
- Exposure in IA Citizen Development Program.
- Establish and maintain trust with the Business Unit Architect, Product Group Engineer, and Product Group Manager by providing accurate subject matter or process knowledge for technical areas.
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, RCA and risk assessments with a strong attention to detail.
- Continuous learning attitude of the emerging technology trends and instituting innovative thinking/approach throughout the organization.
- Experience leading the selection, build, and integration of IA solutions including data management, API architecture/design, and Cloud Native technologies.
- Substantial skills in the platform technologies in their domain, sufficient to drive technical solutioning with the ability to effectively engage with engineers to make decisions on technical trade-offs.
- Contributes with ideas that challenge thinking and standardize processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability of accurately analyze situations and reach productive decisions based on informed judgment.
Expected Salary Range: $111,000 - $167,000
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]