At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, MedTech, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
JJT Co-op Program Overview
Our JJT Co-op Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world’s leading health care companies. Your application and area of interest will be used to determine which one of our many exciting positions best fit for you. Co-op positions are full-time opportunities expecting to last 6 months (June 17, 2024 – December 20, 2024).
Based on business needs, co-op could be either in-person or virtual. Our in-person positions are available at various J&J locations across the US. Including, but not limited to New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and Florida. We work on a “hybrid model”. This means that you will be asked to report on site 3 times a week and can work remotely 2 times a week. If you are selected for a co-op position, you will work directly with your manager as your start date approaches to confirm your exact schedule.
Our JJT Co-op Program also works as a feeder pool to our Technology Leadership Development Program (TLDP) for full-time employment upon completion of your degree. Your position may involve a range of technology assignments. Below are a few examples of the types of experiences you can expect:
- Data Engineering & Analytics: Maximizing data in its raw format and elegantly engineering, transforming, modeling, visualizing, and streaming it into the fabric of modern products and outstanding customer experiences
- Decision Science (AI, ML, & Intelligent Automation): Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and other automation technologies to help drive better decisions, automate processes, and eliminate manual activities
- Experience Design (UI/UX, Service Design): Focus on user-first approach, crafting experiences that are easy to use, beautiful, and purposeful; Looks at the human journey holistically to deliver a fully aligned, context-driven experience, and help products reach their audiences in a way that deeply resonates with them
- Scientific & Digital Health Technologies: Use of innovative health technologies combined with digital and virtual interactive capabilities to provide an immersive experience for the patients and healthcare providers
- Customer (Digital) Experiences (CX, AR/VR): Developing systems and tools to enable customer interactions and collaboration
- Commercial Excellence: Developing systems and tools to enable commercial capabilities to serve the customer
- Software Engineering: Engineering custom, fast, clean, and reliable code that drives business outcomes
- Cloud, DevOps & Security: Architecture, Engineering, and Automation professionals focused on developing cloud policy as code, compliance as code, infrastructure as code, and continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) product pipelines
- Cybersecurity: Combination of people, policies, processes, and technologies employed by an enterprise to protect its cyber assets
- Device Engineering: Focused on developing medical-grade intelligent, connected devices and capabilities
- Digital (Agile) Mindset: Focus on Business agility, Agile delivery with a fail-fast mindset, and measurable outcomes
Most assignments will include but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Work within specialized groups in the J&J Technology organization to build solutions for business partners and drive value
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated technology area
- Work with key stakeholders to accomplish goals and objectives to support the J&J Technology project/program portfolio
- Build awareness and experience of key capability skills in support of the J&J Technology Strategy
- Conduct data and process analysis to support development of key solutions
For consideration in the JJT Fall 2024 Co-op program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Permanent US work authorization without the need for sponsorship now, or in the future (F1 or H1B requires sponsorship in future)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s, Masters, PhD or MD degree
- Masters/PhD/MD students must have earned undergraduate degree after May 2023
- For Bachelor level candidates, by start date, must be considered a sophomore or above
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) for the full term. June 17, 2024, through December 20, 2024
- Commit to a June 2024 Co-op start date of June 17, 2024
- Have a passion for a career in technology
- Preferred fields include Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Graphic Design or Mathematics.
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $22.75/hour and $29/hour, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree and/or experience. This position is overtime eligible. Interns may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as medical insurance, sick time, and holiday pay in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Housing stipend will be offered for those that qualify.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJCoOp #JNJUndergraduate #JNJMasters #JNJTechnology #JNJTech