Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Master Production Schedule (MPS) Planner Lentivirus - Advanced Therapies!
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.Janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and Legend Biotech USA Inc., have entered into a global, strategic collaboration to develop, manufacture, and commercialize a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy. This innovative strategic partnership is designed to combine the strengths and expertise of two companies to advance the promise of an immunotherapy CAR-T platform and investigational treatment.
Are you interested in joining a team that is positively impacting patients' lives by ensuring material availability and planning process readiness to produce our cell therapy products? Are you ready to dedicate yourself to working for Fortune's "World's Most Admired Company" and ranked #1 on the Pharmaceutical Industry List? Do you have the determination to truly make a difference in the lives of patients diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma and their families? If so, apply today for this exciting opportunity to be part of the #CAR-T team!
As a member of the Advanced Therapies Supply Planning team, the Senior MPS Planner is responsible for development, maintenance, and execution of master production plans to meet operational requirements. They will be accountable for uninterrupted supply of critical Drug Substances in close collaboration with a global network responsible for producing and testing related materials.
- Represent Advanced Therapies Planning team as key point of contact for site production of Lentivirus and Cryo activities ensuring inventory availability at the Raritan site and collaborative planning approach across CAR-T network.
- Accountable for tracking manufactured material inventory and setting the Master Production Schedule for key sites or auxiliary processes as assigned.
- Partner with key players including Production Planning, Vein to Vein, Operations, IT, Procurement, and Quality to close existing issues, implement process improvements, and prepare for new supply chain complexities
- Develop processes to manage supply of materials in Janssen's ERP System. Including planning cycles, cross-company and cross-functional communication channels.
- Present forward-looking forecasts/projections to site and supply chain leaders and provide recommendations to support strategic management of the supply network.
- Cross-train with team members to develop planning capabilities and agilely support tactical business needs.
- Quickly learn and ingest the complexities of advanced therapies materials including the dynamic nature of the characteristics of these materials.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s or equivalent University Degree required, preferably with a focus in Engineering or Supply Chain
- Supply Chain or Six Sigma Certification is preferred (e.g., APICS, Green Belt, Black Belt)
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning, Materials Management, or Distribution/Logistics Planning
- Experience with SAP or equivalent planning systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) manufacturing environment
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Chemical industries
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e., V&H Lookups, Pivot Tables, Graphing)
- Proven business acumen in the areas of inventory management and/or inventory entitlement, supply chain management, supply/demand planning, scenario analysis, sales and operations planning, or process excellence
- Experience with Master Data and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) functionality in SAP or other manufacturing/planning business processes
- Requires up to 10% domestic travel
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $73,000 to $117,300.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .