The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. “By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
Overall purpose of job:
Assist in monitoring and managing warehousing & distribution performance, 3PL service providers’ capability to meet J&J guidance and requirements, domestic transportation network, and delivery strategy for the geography.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for warehousing and domestic transportation for MedTech sector for Hong Kong, overseeing distribution services with logistics service provider relationships
- Deliver on Quality & Compliance commitments in the areas of warehouse operations, domestic transportation, and order to cash cycle in collaboration with Business Quality/ Deliver Quality & Compliance/ Regional Finance teams
- Continue to improve operation performance in collaboration with sector supply chain
- Work with 3PL on the budget control. Warehouse & Transportation cost, and Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) transportation cost within the budget and continue to drive to reduce distribution cost in compliance with quality and compliance based on Credo principles
- Drive distribution and transportation network optimization and ensure implementation of key related initiatives
- Support other ad hoc administrative works
- Perform ad-hoc projects and assignment when required
Other features of the job:
Frequent communication with external and internal parties is essential, including third-party distribution centers and suppliers, transportation providers, and customer service center vendors, supply chain leaders, logistic partners, support functions etc
Essential knowledge and skills:
- 3 years + of relevant logistics experience with overall business experience
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, Pivot Table, Words) and knowledge in SAP in an advantage
Core competencies required for this role:
• Proactive and strong communication
• Able to work under pressure, muti-task, well organized and customer-oriented
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events