At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Ocular Surface Account Executive (OSAE) represents the organization by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects to sell the organization's portfolio of Ocular Surface products including LipiFlow®, LipiView®, and LipiScan®. In addition, the Ocular Surface Account Executive performs on-site customer support that includes education and training for the portfolio of Ocular Surface products, maximizing patient treatment volume and Activator sales revenue. Applies a broad knowledge of the organization's products, services and marketing campaigns to close sales and maintain relations with specifically identified customers within assigned territory. They are required to uncover and understand customer’s strategic priorities, buying motives, end user needs, office processes, and business operations and deliver tailored training and messaging to gain an order or product commitment.
Main areas of responsibility
- Capability to conduct initial on-site training of physician(s), and staff members on all aspects of the implementation process of ocular surface products, and address operational issues such as: patient flow, internal logistics, staff aptitude, conversion to treatment ratio, patient follow-up, as well as set overall practice treatment objectives.
- Individual must possess strong clinical and disease state knowledge and be able to discuss the application of AMO products as well as impacts on clinical outcomes related to overall ovular health.
- Must be able to confidently operate and trouble-shoot equipment.
- Willingness to consultatively engage practices regarding their intra-office business management metrics such as patient visits, scanning and treatment volume(s), procedural price positioning, appropriate office incentives, comparative practice profiles, patient conversion strategies, patient and reception area marketing materials as well as digital marketing assets, etc. all with the goal of increasing treatments and activator revenues and creating a practice success plan.
- Understands time management and account prioritization and knows when to “move on” and not continue to expend time/resources with recalcitrant practices, and conversely knows where to invest additional time in growth opportunity practices.
- Works cross functionally with all practice staff members as well as all AMO counterparts (OSSS, AE, PPS & TAM’s) to achieve practice objectives end to end.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 or more years of business-to-business and/or medical device sales OR, any equivalent combination of sales and/or industry experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved is required.
- Two or more years ophthalmic practice technician/patient premium services counselor is preferred
- Ability to travel a minimum of 75% is required (as needed) which may include weekly overnight and/or weekend travel is required
- Valid Drivers license issued in the U.S.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.