Janssen Global Commercial Strategy Organization, a group within Janssen Global Services and a member of Johnson & Johnson's family of companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director Health Service Research Analytics, Global Market Access - Immunology, in Horsham, PA, or will consider either Titusville or Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development. Global Market Access works in collaboration with Global Strategic Marketing, Research & Development, and our Operating Companies around the Globe to enable worldwide patient access to our healthcare innovations.
Global Market Access works in collaboration with Global Pricing, Global Marketing, Research & Development, and our Janssen operating companies around the globe to enable patient access to our healthcare innovations.
The successful candidate possesses a passion for generating data and performing data analyses.
This role will provide critical data analytics in support of the strategy development for real world evidence and data sciences to ensure successful reimbursement and access for products around the globe.
The Associate Director Health Service Research Analytics, Global Market Access - Immunology be responsible for multiple activities in support of Market Access for Immunology. Core responsibilities include:
- Executing statistical analysis plans on internal (e.g., clinical trial data) and external healthcare data sets
- Writing statistical code using SAS, STATA, R, Excel or similar software to perform data analyses
- Conducting programming and data quality checks to generate and report real-world evidence about disease, health service utilization and the effects of medical products
- Analyzing secondary data such as claims databases and electronic health records
- Preparing analytical files and managing/organizing research datasets
- Performing urgent data analyses that are needed with short turnaround time such as for the exploration of new business development opportunities
- Partnering with project leads to develop data analytical approaches to answering health economic and outcomes related questions
- Working with project leads to develop manuscripts and abstracts
- Conducting literature and web searches to answer targeted research questions
- Master's degree or Advanced degree required, in related field (Epidemiology, Health Economics, Statistics, Biostatistics, or Public Health).
- At least 2 or more years of relevant industry or academic experience in epidemiology, data analytics, biostatistics or related areas is required.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data sets using standard software tools such as SAS, Stata, Hadoop, R, Excel, etc. is required.
- Demonstrated success in the statistical analysis of randomized controlled clinical data and/or demonstrated success in the analysis of observational medical or outcomes data sets is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language is required.
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to be agile in an ever-changing business climate, with changing priorities and deadlines, is required.
- Publications from analyses conducted on medical data sets is preferred
- An understanding of drug development and commercialization process is preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of Immunology related disease areas is preferred.
- Passion for generating and performing data analyses is preferred.
The anticipated base pay range for this position is MIN. $131,0000 to MID. $192,000.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.