Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through Baby Care, Women’s Health, Beauty, Oral & Wound Care and OTC. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson is hiring for Team Lead – Consumer Care Centre based at Mumbai.
- Build understanding of the J&J Brands and the Consumers they serve to
- Work closely with the marketing teams to build consumer focus & intimacy
- Develop a Consumer Centric Approach in the entire Consumer Care process
- Strive continuously to deliver a superior experience to the consumers
Ensure Adherence to Complaint Management Process
- Understand the relevant applications of Consumer Protection Act in details and ensure compliance to all the provisions/requirements
- Closely, monitor all communications with the consumers; and ensure that the brand messaging & legal mandatories are adhered to
- Ensure that all complaints from different media <call centre, email, social media, consumer grievance cell, eComm, website> are collated in one single database, easily identifiable by date, nature, franchise, complaint code & redressal mechanism
- Complaints to be sent to the right teams for resolution, follow-ups to be done for closures
- Ensure effective closure of the complaint by sending the closure letter to complainant
- Ensure that all complaints are resolved in a timely manner and updated in the system.
Team Management and Conduct Training of Team Members
- Lead a team of Consumer Care Centre executives
- Own end to end training of all Voice (Contact centre) and Non-Voice (Email/Social media) customer service executives.
- Develop and update training material based on the product or internal policy changes.
- Train new joining members of the team on usage of internal systems and SOPs.
- Interact regularly other departments such as Marketing, Legal, BQ, R&D for seamless information flow to CCC team and keep their training manuals/SOPs updated.
- Regular monitoring of complaint volumes, speed of resolution & highlight discrepancies if any.
- Use the gaps, as identified post audits to drive excellence by scheduled training/tests/quizzes.
- Conduct regular check, updation of website, social responding from Consumer point of view and ensure they are in accordance with the various customer service procedures. Work with relevant teams to always keep these platforms updated.
Customer Insights and Data Analytics:
- Timely escalations and Consumer Grievances to present a comprehensive VOC for consumption of all departments and their action
- Regular sharing of process performance analysis with the relevant marketing teams.
- Perform basic data analysis of complaints to identify tends, generate insights that can be shared with the Marketing and R&D teams
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is a Must
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand the fundamentals of a brand language, science, and tone of conversation
- Strong Excel, Power Point skills and command on MS-Office applications. Candidate should be very comfortable working with vlookup, pivot tables etc. along with understanding of basic statistics concepts.
- Ability to analyse and present data and emerging trends.
- Very strong people skills. The candidate needs to be able to work with teams across functions; and train the front-line team who handle the consumer complaints directly
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.