Johnson & Johnson North America Consumer Health, Supply Chain Business Technology is recruiting for a Technical Product Owner (Senior Manager). This position can be remote and will be based out of Skillman, NJ.
At Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, we’re here to change the world. We are a diverse group of leaders who think digital-first and push boundaries as much as we push ourselves. And, for other like-minded leaders out there looking to make their mark, we’ve got three words for you: change happens here.
We combine meaningful human insights and digital-first thinking to help people take better care of themselves and their loved ones. We believe in the power of new perspectives and insights to drive innovation. Our culture is diverse and inclusive – a place where being individually dynamic but collectively brilliant results in smarter solutions for all of the many communities we serve.
We are industry leaders, earning the #1 or #2 position in most of the categories in which we compete. Our iconic and beloved brand, including TYLENOL®, ZARBEE’S NATURALS®, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, LISTERINE®, OGX® and JOHNSON’S®, are rooted in science and endorsed by professionals, helping more than 1.2 billion people live healthier lives every day, from their first day.
This position will be accountable for all Supply Chain Business Technology manufacturing sites and distribution centers in North America. The role will work with all Product Line groups in the Supply Chain Business Technology organization and also partner closely with the Global BTL organization. This position reports into the North America End to End Supply Chain Technology Leader (Director).
As the TPO, Supply Chain NA you will:
• Partner with supply chain business functions to help shape the overall Business Technology strategy and roadmap.
• Represent Supply Chain Business Technology with key Supply Chain stakeholders.
• Drive growth and enable differentiating Supply Chain capabilities as a competitive advantage through innovative technology solutions.
• Shape and ensure effective delivery of the regional program portfolio and align with global strategic programs.
• Be responsible for strategy, development, socialization, influencing and approval of Capital Appropriation Requests aligned to the geographic-based projects.
• Partner with Finance to streamline all financial tracking and management processes.
• Standardize, simplify, automate & continuously improve our Johnson & Johnson Technology processes, tools, and systems to optimize Supply Chain Business Technology operations and cost.
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Business Technology is required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Expertise in helping to drive adoption to improve business value through information technology is required.
- Experience in managing virtual teams is required.
- Knowledge of the consumer, medical device industry and end-to-end Supply Chain is preferred.
- A deep understanding of business drivers/processes and the ability to relate priorities to associated technology investments is required.
- Significant experience working across multiple levels of an organization, knowledge of trends (e.g., digital, big data) is required.
- The ability to create context around key business drivers and strategic plan and present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language is required.
- Demonstrated ability to construct a business case and track benefits realization is preferred.
- A strong understanding of product development lifecycle, compliance, business theory, management, budgeting and business office operations is preferred.
- A track record of large program delivery is preferred.
- Ability to manage high level of complexity, as well as the ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously and experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities is required.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations is required.
- Understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.