Key Objectives: Business Intelligence and analytics are key strategic capabilities that Medical Company will build to strengthen our competitiveness through data-driven timely decision-making. The Manager for business intelligence and analytics will be responsible for supporting business by providing critical business data to make business decision, and by converting business needs into technical solution to accelerate sales force excellence.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand strategy, and to identify business needs/challenge and provide proposal and solution with data and report
- Build and operate data platform that provides easy access to the right data and improves the overall data integrity of the entire company
- Implement the governance and process of data management within the organization
- Understand the vision of future data architecture and transform vision into plan and lead the transformation of data and operation
- Liaise with stakeholders around the business to improve KPI monitoring process and data visualization to support planning and execution of business strategy
- Work with supporting technology teams to implement technical solution into business process
- Manage team member including technical specialists to deliver result, and support members’ career development
- Relationships/Communication - Ability to manage successfully in a matrix organization, ability to drive cross-functional team engagement, and create and sustain internal relationships with franchises and functional teams.
- Leadership – Has demonstrated the ability to lead cross functional teams and influence key stakeholders in delivering results.
- Strategic Understating - Ability to understand market and business dynamics and develop/adapt strategies to drive growth through market expansion, penetration, and market share gains.
- Drive for Results – Be a source of strategic insight and direction in the Business Unit and the Franchise. Ability to inspire the teams to fulfill customer requirements and fuel business growth.
- Teamwork – Able to effectively partner across franchises and functions. Able to influence across the organization to drive business results.
- Critical thinking – Ability to actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.
- Business Savvy - Broad knowledge and understanding of the technical, operational, commercial, and marketing elements of the business and the organization. Ability to make good judgments and quick decisions based on robust business understanding.
Required Experiences and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in business reporting using BI tools (Tableau/PowerBI etc)
- Experience in data management/ master management
- Experience in people management
- Experience in leading cross functional project
Required Skills and Capabilities
- Experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods
- Proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams
- High-level of leadership with strong communication skills
- Project management skills
- Fluency in Japanese
- Knowledge of healthcare relevant data sets
- Experience in system development project (CRM preferred)
- Experience in healthcare sales planning
- Knowledge or experience working in the healthcare industry
Tokyo, JJMC Tokyo Head Office
*Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Japan strongly recommends prospective employees to complete the COVID-19 vaccination before or as soon as after joining our company to prevent the spread of infection among our employees and people around them as well as our customers and the community we serve, and to ensure our responsibilities are sustainably fulfilled as a healthcare company (except for those who cannot vaccinated with underlying medical conditions and other circumstances).