The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Junior Clinical Account Specialist
Responsible for clinical workflow optimization in collaboration with BW Account Executives at established and new hospital accounts. Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with customers focusing to deliver case support and clinical consulting that supports sales results and market share gain respecting profitability and conducting ethical business behavior on daily basis.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Execute clinical consulting on CARTO technology to drive optimized workflow and improved patient care
- Provide clinical case support
- Manage Preventive maintenance and repairs of hardware and software - deliver immediate hardware and software troubleshooting
- Drive lab optimization / procedure efficiency incentives
- Ensure close collaboration with BW sales team
- Co-create and help to execute customer engagement plans
- Collect and report field intelligence regularly
- Contribute to forecasting activities for disposable and capital equipment
- Participate in industry symposia, medical meetings, ProfEd events and monitor the industry’s business
- Fulfills other task/duties set by line manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have/are:
- Fluent in Czech language
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage changing environment
- Analytic thinking: systematic gathering, organizing, and synthesizing of relevant information
- Basic clinical and product understanding to convey information to different audience (field organization, customers)
- Project management skills: ability to drive project in an organized any timely manner, with necessary follow-up and interaction with other involved departments
- Performance and results driven: ability to identify and quickly respond to opportunities and difficulties
- Good negotiation skills
- Customer and marketplace: desire and ability to anticipate and address the needs of customers (internal and external) through timely program/project implementation
- Presentation skills: ability to effectively explain describe and convey information in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings
- Teamwork/Collaboration: an ability to work with others toward shared goals
- University degree level – biomedical engineer or medical background preferred
- Driving license
- Business English on negotiation level
- User level knowledge in Microsoft Software
- Project management skills
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!