Strategic Systems Lead - Western USA - NeuWave Ethicon US LLC
NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon US LLC, within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Strategic System Leader, located in Eastern USA.
NeuWave Medical®, founded by physicians and scientists, created the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations. In addition, the 17 gauge Precision™ PR probe is the only probe available with distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now includes Ablation Confirmation™ software, offering the only integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical success of your procedure.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the NeuWave Team and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
The NeuWave Ethicon Strategic System Lead will:
• Understand Health System control and level of individual facility influence
• Identify and stakeholder map key clinical decision makers/influencers
• Build and manage a detailed plan on how to achieve the account objective and implement a wedge strategy
• Conduct both bottom up and top down approaches to penetrate accounts and create differentiating value / partnerships
• Coordinate clinical strategy across the Health System with broader field team
• Drive Ethicon clinical value, creating a wholistic value proposition
• Build relationships with KOLs/decision makers; drive influencers to promote Ethicon with peer surgeons
• Leverage J&J resources across account in coordinated effort
• Coordinate Professional Education and Resident Education at Academic institutions
• Drive clinical demand through rep coverage, programs and improved HCP relationships
Additional job responsibilities include:
• Support the division through their clinical expertise, understanding of account management, and as an additional resource for critical institutions.
• Ability to work with Sales Leadership to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and be able to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers, etc.), external partners (distributors) and key opinion leaders.
• Know and follow ESC policies & procedures & assure that direct reports know & follow ESC policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility.
• Understand and demonstrate proper and detailed surgical use of our products to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
• Ability to handle customer product questions and objections consistent with sales training methodology and execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive and which leads the customer to action.
• Focused on managing and executing against priority account conversions and competitive situations, while maintaining base business.
• Supports new product launches.• Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrate product, procedure, and clinical knowledge. Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $80,000 to $128,800.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years of relevant business experience in medical sales (medial device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology) or healthcare, demonstrating exceptional achievement of sales objectives
• Valid Driver’s License in the United States
• The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend)
• Experience in high volume health systems
• Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, strategic accounts)
• Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base.
• Operating room sales/ medical device experience
• Documented experience moving a project/sale to action, through influence, relationship building and strategy execution
• Demonstrated experience of business/market generation “Hunter mentality”
• Ability to engage stakeholders across spectrum, articulation of both an economic and clinical value message
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.